New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    *MaNgo , SiR or Mam?
    Thanks for those kind words, sayang sana na meet mo ang mga members ng Navara/ Hooters club sorry Navara Club lang pala, feel free to drop by and all interested to talk about their rides,Navara that is, or not and I assure you hindi kayo mapapahiya sa warm reception ng mga members ng group, We have another EB sked this Sept 26, same venue, same time

go go Hooters Club !! ( now accepting new members)

sir OJ,

Baka mamya may mag-apply sa club....akala hooters club AKA ng NAV club Philippines...hehehe.....

godspeed!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eavesdropper View Post
    sir OJ,

Baka mamya may mag-apply sa club....akala hooters club AKA ng NAV club Philippines...hehehe.....

godspeed!!!
    *sir eavesdropper,

hehe, teka baka nga may applicant ah, glad to say sir but I think our group have made a good rapport with Hooters staff and people, hopefully maisip nila na mag sponsor na everytime na may EB tayo

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Scenes from 2nd EB Hooters Bar, Sept 12

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *OJ213 - nice shots of our navs sir! ganda tignan pag marami talaga... pwede ba sir makahingi nung group pics natin? TIA.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    *sir eavesdropper,

hehe, teka baka nga may applicant ah, glad to say sir but I think our group have made a good rapport with Hooters staff and people, hopefully maisip nila na mag sponsor na everytime na may EB tayo

* Sir OJ,

Pwede po ito ha?...sponsorship.....kapag meron major activity/event or promotional ads...hopefully this idea is welcome to them in the future.....good idea po.....If there will be EB...complimentary siguro for small scale.....baka kapag "in the house" lahat....baka madiin yung hooter's...magsara...hehehe

OT: It will be my first time to go to hooters kung sakali sa next EB....alam ko sa US lang meron niyan dati...i've heard it to some of my friends.....hmmm....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mga sir,

Regarding sa mga pictures natin, PM nyo lang sa akin mga email add nyo if you want copies, kasi hindi pa binibigay ni softop sa akin, pustahan tayo nawala yung list edit ko lang mga sizes kasi 4mb ang isang picture na kinukuha ko for printing reasons

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hello sa lahat ng umattend sa eb last saturday. Sorry ngayon lang ako nakapagpost medyo busy lang. It was really nice to meet everyone. Its nice to see the faces behind the handles sa thread and to finally meet and have a chat with everyone. May classmate pala ako na Nav owner din! Nice to see you again after so long Huggies! Astig talaga mga nav owners!!

I wont be able to attend on the 26th kasi we have plans for that weekend na.

OJ ako din sana pasend ng pics!!

regarding what leo said na hindi nakapangalan sa kanya ang car, I personally think that its not necessary to verify the name of Lic and or cr ng nav. Basta pumupunta naman sila once in a while with their nav's i think thats what this nav club is all about. Just my personal opinion.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Some designs i made:

:dog:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Ok lang kung hindi sa iyo nakapangalan. . .

Ang importante na mahalaga eh yung sincere intention to join the NAVCLUB? Uy, parang maganga pakinggan yun' ah!

As long as a prospective member actively participates (e.g. raises hand during YMCA dance routines ); contribute positively (e.g. a round of pale will do! ); and most important of all SHARE MODS, DIY, DISCOUNTS HERE AND THERE and EXCITING STORIES of our NAVS during FLIGHT!

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! fair enough?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    +1 to sir fairenough and jatcos! pero di muna ko magpapa isang round ng beer since nandun ako both e.b's! yeahboy! :party:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Navara Club Philippines