New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hello,

Just want to see if there are any high-end (Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc...) exotics club extablished in the Manila or Cebu? If anyone has info, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    porsche club of the philippines meron, dont know the contact details though...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    porsche club of the philippines meron, dont know the contact details though...

Thanks Ssaloon, by any chance have a link to their site? I've searched around only a few links came up.

Salamat!

-B-

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Daming magandang oto dito http://www.manilasportscarclub.org/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Porsche Club Philippines
    201 Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue
    Mandaluyong City 1554
    Philippines
    Tel.: (+632) 7270 381
    Fax: (+632) 7270 390

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Super! Thank you both for the info. I checked out their site, looks like majority are classic sports cars, maybe the photos has not been updated.

Anyhow, the reason for me asking is... I feel that its time to put my home country up on the map as far as the extoics hehe... You see, I am an exotics enthusiast and have been involve within the exotics community mainly in the Los Angeles area, also know fellas from Las Vegas, New York, Miami, and Atlanta. Mainly Ferrari (groups/clubs/friends/clients). Just to let you know, "konte' lang ang pinoy" (did i spell that right haha) that I know who are owners, I didn't say collectors I have read that there are quite a bit of owners and collectors in the Philippines, to me that is awesome news and proudly giving 2 thumbs up

I recently heard about a Porsche Carrera GT in the Manila region. Does anyone know any info on that as far as color (interior/exterior) or who owns it?

Thanks pare and glad to be part of this cool community!

-B-

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    wow dude ganda ng avatar mo ha

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    There's a thread on the sighting of the GT in the Phils. It's owned by the same guy who owns the local dealership I think. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26793

HiGH-ENDz Exotics Club/Group info???