New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WersUrShock View Post
    I know there a lot of factors to look at when purchasing a car. Let's say same models, both are okay and nagkatalo lang sa year and mileage ano mas important for you and which would you choose?

Example:
    Car 1
    Year 2017
    Mileage 70K

Car 2
    Year 2014
    Mileage 20K
    i'd ask myself how the car was used by the owner. garage queen o weekend demolition derby? mom's hatid-sundo schoolbus or dad's traveling salesman beater car to the badlands? honest seller or fast-buck incorporated?
    and i agree with egan, that both cars belong to the same platform generation. otherwise, i'd comb the car reviews to see if there is a significant change therein, that i should desire or avoid.
    bottomline: condition. condition. condition. ownership.

good luck, po.

might i ask, what car is this, po?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd ask myself how the car was used by the owner. garage queen o weekend demolition derby? mom's hatid-sundo schoolbus or dad's traveling salesman beater car to the badlands? honest seller or fast-buck incorporated?
    and i agree with egan, that both cars belong to the same platform generation. otherwise, i'd comb the car reviews to see if there is a significant change therein, that i should desire or avoid.
    bottomline: condition. condition. condition. ownership.

good luck, po.

might i ask, what car is this, po?
    Hey, it's you again. LOL. This is a Nissan Almera AT. Thanks for the tips.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    baka fuse papuntang odometer? or yun cable mismo?
    Di na nya inelaborate eh. Narinig ko kasi sa passenger nya nung tinanong sya, "Nakahugot ba yan?" Sabi ni manager oo daw hugot na. TInanong ko ano yung hugot. Then yun na yung explanation nya.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I know there a lot of factors to look at when purchasing a car. Let's say same models, both are okay and nagkatalo lang sa year and mileage ano mas important for you and which would you choose?

Example:
    Car 1
    Year 2017
    Mileage 70K

Car 2
    Year 2014
    Mileage 20K
    Parehong First Owner/Seller?

Parehong may garahe/bubong?

Kondisyon ng katawan/pintura?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Parehong First Owner/Seller?

Parehong may garahe/bubong?

Kondisyon ng katawan/pintura?
    These are good questions. Normally, I would check lang kung first owner. I won't bother if seller. Yang garage and may bubong, ngayon ko lang naisip na mas better if meron. From here onwards, I am going to add that sa checklist.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    These are good questions. Normally, I would check lang kung first owner. I won't bother if seller. Yang garage and may bubong, ngayon ko lang naisip na mas better if meron. From here onwards, I am going to add that sa checklist.
    Kaya kailangang pinupuntahan sa bahay kung ang seller ay owner (din)....

Tapos kung low mileage,- ilan ba ang sasakyan nila? Kung isa lang,- medyo malabo di ba? Ano ang dahilan/sitwasyon nila at low mileage?

Pero kung 5 sasakyan,- it makes sense na low mileage iyan....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hey, it's you again. LOL. This is a Nissan Almera AT. Thanks for the tips.
    the almera!
    perusing the almera threads, i believe there are recurring complaints about bearings and other issues that i forget at the moment.
    i am wondering, if nissan had already addressed these issues.
    in truth, i am still mulling over getting one, myself...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Tapos kung low mileage,- ilan ba ang sasakyan nila? Kung isa lang,- medyo malabo di ba? Ano ang dahilan/sitwasyon nila at low mileage?

My aunt US based may bahay sila sa Balanga Bataan they spend 1 month dito sa pinas yearly for vacation.

They bought a brand new Rav 4 (3years old na) given the situation super baba ng mileage.

Iniisip ko if good buy ba yun if ever ibenta? Maintenance shempre hindi na nasunod yung mileage / or every ilan months ba ang toyota nakalimutan ko na. Yearly PMS nun kanila pag umuuwi sila.

Agree ako na pag low mileage dapat justified lalo na pag hindi mo kakilala.

Dagdag pa natin, low mileage nga pero lagi naman babad sa traffic.

High mileage pero puros highway driving naman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2019

Tama tama. Good tong pang isolate if totoo ba talaga. When I bought my first second car before, swerte na it was their second car and company provided. Kita sa tires na totoong pang sundo lang ng kids.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the almera!
    perusing the almera threads, i believe there are recurring complaints about bearings and other issues that i forget at the moment.
    i am wondering, if nissan had already addressed these issues.
    in truth, i am still mulling over getting one, myself...
    Read the whole thread. At first I was eyeing a Celerio and Picanto but since the price is the same with an Almera, why don't I go with a bigger car.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast