New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    if the rust isnt too bad. contact below..

alex car restoration on fb. saw them at one auto show..and theyre good.
    Alex Isip is beyond good.

And pretty damn expensive.

A hairline scratch on my montero (3panels) cost me 40k!!!

Kundi lang ako maselan...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Alex Isip is beyond good.

And pretty damn expensive.

A hairline scratch on my montero (3panels) cost me 40k!!!

Kundi lang ako maselan...
    He's good alright...to take away your money. [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i used to box type.
    nice car.
    but tinatamad na akong mag-hanting for piezas...
    but if they can guarantee ease of parts sourcing, i'd probably get one again.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sayang lang pera nyo sa pag restore, I dedicated most of my free time in 2015 to 2016 to make my Honda CRV and Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer look as shiny and stock orig , wala binarat pa din. sinuwerte lang yun bumile kasi parang inayos ko para sa kanya

somewhere along the way, magkakarun kayo ng swerti sa buhay and you will suddenly afford a brand new car, you can't let it pass by.

brand new has this certain effect in us na Hindi mapapantayan na kahit anung lumang car, classic pa yan or what

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

brand new has this certain effect in us na Hindi mapapantayan na kahit anung lumang car, classic pa yan or what
    kaya ba niyan pantayan ang feel ng restored car of your youth?

getting a brand new car... that's easy. anyone can do it.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 13th, 2019 at 01:12 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sayang lang pera nyo sa pag restore, I dedicated most of my free time in 2015 to 2016 to make my Honda CRV and Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer look as shiny and stock orig , wala binarat pa din. sinuwerte lang yun bumile kasi parang inayos ko para sa kanya

somewhere along the way, magkakarun kayo ng swerti sa buhay and you will suddenly afford a brand new car, you can't let it pass by.

true sayang ang pera sa lancer restoration... less than 80hp?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kung restored car of youth eh mustang or gallardo, pede siguro, pero kung restored car of youth eh mag boxy cars of yesteryears, unless it's a Land Rover or a Pajero / land Cruiser that holds value, sayang lang effort, time and money.

it's the same as trophies. so many people today display trophies or reserve trophy rooms in their houses, imagining on Xmas or bday get together, guests will listen to your story on how you achieved that trophy.

Malabo na, ngaun 5 seconds na lang ang attention span ng tao sa mga youtube or facebook videos, pag di na-interes, swipe right kagad hihi . tapos I-bore to death mo pa guest mo to listen to your youth stories. parang wow, sana kumain na lang ako sa labas hihi

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    kung restored car of youth eh mustang or gallardo, pede siguro, pero kung restored car of youth eh mag boxy cars of yesteryears, unless it's a Land Rover or a Pajero / land Cruiser that holds value, sayang lang effort, time and money.

it's the same as trophies. so many people today display trophies or reserve trophy rooms in their houses, imagining on Xmas or bday get together, guests will listen to your story on how you achieved that trophy.

Malabo na, ngaun 5 seconds na lang ang attention span ng tao sa mga youtube or facebook videos, pag di na-interes, swipe right caged hihi . tapos I-bore to death mo pa guest mo to listen to your youth stories. parang wow, sana kumain na lang ako sa labas hihi
    when i restore things, it's for my pleasure.
    i couldn't care too much, what the others are feeling.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when i restore things, it's for my pleasure.
    i couldn't care too much, what the others are feeling.
    then prepare to become more broken-hearted, doc. yan kasi random feeling of nostalgia, It has been said that you are somehow lost. so you are trying to recoup what's was left of your past na nagkarun ka ng good times

so if will restore something and show it off, and people acknowledge it, then emotional crisis solved. you can continue with life. pero ganyan pa ang katwiran mo sa sarili, imagine you're gonna spend time and effort for it, just to hide it for yourself. Ewan ko, that's depression in the making.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I find the character of my old lancer more interesting than the newer cars i have.

If money is not a problem, restore. I miss my old car. Sana talaga irestore sya ng humingi sa kanya

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Is it worth to restore a box-type Lancer?