New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Does the Toyota Avanza have this market all to itself...I always thought it made sense to bring in more of these cars to our shores...small, efficient, relatively cheap, comfortable

Opel Zafira

Ford S-Max

Mazda 5 (6-seats)

Honda Freed

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dont forget the Suzuki APV.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Or the Kia Carens. Which is a direct competitor to all of those cars, where an APV or Avanza is not, being made only for Asian consumption.

Or the Mitsubishi Space Wagon, which was a wonderful MPV. But you can't buy it anymore.

The Hyundai Getz and Toyota Echo Verso were, ostensibly, true mini-MPVs, but they're both off the market, too.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Nissan Grand Livina din.

I think its more refined than the Avanza or APV, yon nga lang mas mahal. There's talk that the Freed will be introduced here -very promising if realized in the sub-1 million price. One may now have a mini-Previa or mini-Grandis if you come to think of it.

Carens was nice but its now over a million--quite a dampener if I may say so.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    BTW, can this qualify for a "mini-minivan?

Marami ito outside MM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    diba super-carry yan?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Nissan Grand Livina din.

I think its more refined than the Avanza or APV, yon nga lang mas mahal. There's talk that the Freed will be introduced here -very promising if realized in the sub-1 million price. One may now have a mini-Previa or mini-Grandis if you come to think of it.

Carens was nice but its now over a million--quite a dampener if I may say so.
    Yeah, I wonder if any maker, besides Toyota, can give us a small 7-seat MPV that is under the 800K range. The Livina would have been perfect, but its lowest model is over 800K already.

With the Daihatsu Xenia/Toyota Avanza phased out...they'll probably follow-up with this...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Yeah, I wonder if any maker, besides Toyota, can give us a small 7-seat MPV that is under the 800K range. The Livina would have been perfect, but its lowest model is over 800K already.

With the Daihatsu Xenia/Toyota Avanza phased out...they'll probably follow-up with this...

I do not think Toyota will phase out the Avanza/Xenia just yet. The new facelift Avanza has been introduced, but not yet in RP.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    those looks expensive
    Grandis and Previa are only afford by the rich.
    Very few i see on the road a Innova V class
    I think minivans in this country should be less than 900k in order to gain sales.

Mazda 5 6 seater? whats the seating arrangement? One guy sitting alone in the back? thats kinda lonely hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    those looks expensive
    Grandis and Previa are only afford by the rich.
    Very few i see on the road a Innova V class
    I think minivans in this country should be less than 900k in order to gain sales.

Mazda 5 6 seater? whats the seating arrangement? One guy sitting alone in the back? thats kinda lonely hehehehe
    I think the seating configuration is 2 - 2 - 2, not 2 - 3 - 1. Hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where are the mini-minivans?