New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks! 8 kya open na sila? para sana di pa masyado mainit. And any tips how you tawad for a good price.;) Should i talk directly to the guy na nagbabantay dun o get the number of the oner mismo. Maybe ask for its casa records.:confused:

Hahanap na din pala ako kasi nasuggest ko sa parents ko na ok mga second hand dun.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wag mo muna tatawaran ang sasakyan until you have decided to purchase it, usisaing mabuti, let the agent talk you thru it. Wag ka lang papadala sa salita nila agad. Pag sa mga 2nd hand lots ka pupunta, wala na ang owner sa usapan nyo. Except kung direct seller ang may-ari ng sasakyan.

Inspect everything, and I mean everything upto the last bolt under the seats. Then barter for the price, usually bibigay nila ang discounts pag less than 10-20K listed price.
    Last edited by Ungas; April 9th, 2004 at 08:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep, ang tipikal na tawad sa oto na second hand is between P5,000 to 25,000 (depende na sa kapal ng mukha )

Minsan kasi talagang inooberprize yan for the tawad issue.

Minsan if you can justify the tawad, bumibigay din naman.

Look underneat of the car:

Signs of weld in the chasis (front part or rear part) would mean a terrible collision damage.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat pala may kasama ako talaga mekaniko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tips lang po
    check vehicle
    check mileage
    check shift knob, pedals & keys
    get copy of OR & CR
    compute budget

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you have the patience, check outnthe Manila Bulletin Classifieds pag weekends and go over the cars that you find interesting... marami nga lang buy and sell din dun but its quite an unavoidable item nowadays when you go buy second hand cars in the open market.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sir im planning to sell my 95 safari. old man shocks and springs. safari snorkel. ar mags. mt tires. pm me if ur intrestd.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kung hindi nagmamadali, i suggest direct purchase from owner talaga. yung buyandsellph an daming binebenta na direct owners. ang laki ng difference in price, easily 50,000 pesos.

and maganda pa doon kung inspect mo yung unit sa bahay ng mayari. medyo mahiya yan na hindi i-reveal lahat ng issues ng kotse kasi alam mo ang bahay nya. if they allow you to view the unit in their house, that means they are confident in the value of the car.

andy

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ano nga ba yung web site na pwede ka tumingin na second hand cars/suvs online?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    d_d,
    pre send mo pics sa akin kimfogi*yahoo.com

baka magustuhan ng pinsan ko.

double aircon ba?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Where can my friend find good 2nd hand SUV"s?