New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Planning to buy a 2nd hand stock honda s2000 in good condition but my problem is where I can find some of this import cars and other sports cars. Please help me on some good place to find good selections of this sports cars (LHD).Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    May iilan sa sulit and ayosdito.ph. Yung iba dun maganda pa talaga, you can check them out yourself.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Ive seen sulit.com and ayosdito.com but I'm looking for a stock LHD and not a fully modified one just stock. Someone said in port Irene, dont know where is that...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Port Irene is in Cagayan, at Manong Enrile's turf. At kung sa Port Irene yan, malamang galing Japan yan so converted narin. So its just a matter of looking for the better quality conversion. Mahirapan ka siguro maghanap ng original LHD na S2000 since napakakonti ng dinala ng HCPI na S2000 dito noon, at kung meron man nakabili, malamang hindi yan ibebenta. If you want to look for stock, perhaps the best place to start would be in Timog Ave. Daming binebenta na grey market dun, whether they be used or brand new.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Looks like timog ave. is another alternative to port irene but where specifically is the place in timog ave? Can you see good selection of sports cars there like 350z and s2k? Im really looking for a stock one Ive seen some stock LHD here but I think they import it from US.tnx

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    used orig LHD 350z available in 2nd hand market

used orig LHD S2000? malabo

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Subukan mo Auto Trend kung meron sila or if they can import a USDM S2000 for you. Napakadami nilang binebenta na used and brand new sports cars. But then syempre dapat you need to have DEEP pockets.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    My budget is only from 1M to 1.3M hope you can help me find a stock LHD that's in good condition. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    look for a used S2000 in California have it shipped here

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    How can I do that look for a car in california and ship here?how much would it cost me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where to buy good selection of 2nd hand sports cars (JDM) not locally available here