New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Malapit sa otis...so around 40km lang din yan..kjng wla sila car carrier
    Namasyal pa siguro yung pull-out driver kaya umabot ng 61 kms ang odo pagdating sa UN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    As long as the vehicle was not used for purposes other than bringing it to the casa AND the travel distance is not more than 50km.. i will go for it

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Malapit sa otis...so around 40km lang din yan..kjng wla sila car carrier
    saan ba gawa ang navarra? thailand din ba or from somewhere abroad? baka shipped in from the port in manila to laguna then to back to un ave kaya umabot ng 60 kms

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Basta under 100km. Ano naman problem kung ginamit ng 50km? Gagamitin mo rin naman...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    saan ba gawa ang navarra? thailand din ba or from somewhere abroad? baka shipped in from the port in manila to laguna then to back to un ave kaya umabot ng 60 kms
    From Thailand plant to batangas port, then to sta rosa stockyard. Sta rosa to Nissan UN ave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Tinatanggal nila odometer ng sasakyan kapag winawalanghiya,este dinideliver ang unit.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    You won't get a zero mileage car as they all undergo road testing at the least and gets moved around in the lot and such. If you did receive a zero mileage car, that's because they zeroed it out at the dealer prior to handling the keys to the customer.

They don't just disconnect the speed sensor also as it will most likely trigger limp-mode. The computer relies on the speed sensor for shifting decisions, just to name one.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I don't think there is an issue below 40Km. I got two in the last 14 months and both or them have more than that. I think about 60 or 80. No big deal.

What I angered me is when I returned one of them for maintenance, they consumed half of my car's fuel tank and added they added only about 40Km or so in the odo. Half of a tank can make at least 300Km.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i think negligible na iyang 61 kms raked in by your soon-to-be new rig like what the others have said. at the very least at least that's a few kilometers shaved-off off the required break-in period of your navarra

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    You won't get a zero mileage car as they all undergo road testing at the least and gets moved around in the lot and such. If you did receive a zero mileage car, that's because they zeroed it out at the dealer prior to handling the keys to the customer.

They don't just disconnect the speed sensor also as it will most likely trigger limp-mode. The computer relies on the speed sensor for shifting decisions, just to name one.
    Yes, ford has this dealer valet mode. From thailand, naka on na into. I disable lang once nasa showroom na.

When I got my unit in Ford makati, 300meters pa lang natakbo. Curiuos enough, i used my scan tool to check real mileage. It was 1.4kms total. Not bad pa rin..

If 50++ kms when delivered, safe to assume byahe ito from batangas port to manila dealer, not using car carier truck. Eto ung mga nakakasabay ko madalas sa SLEX/Star na parang fast and the furious kung magpatakbo.. madalas isuzu and mitsubishi. Hehe.. On the positive side, atleast na break in na oto.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast