New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009

What month here in the Philippines is the best time to buy a brand new car? Referring to discounts ☺

Do all brands tend to offer better discounts on certain months?

Last edited by cktlcmd; September 8th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post

What month here in the Philippines is the best time to buy a brand new car? Referring to discounts ☺

pasko... pasko... pasko na naman jos ko...
    or, just before when the new model is about to arrive, whenever in the year that may be. alas, they don't normally announce this...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    End of quarter. Naghahabol ng sales. Pero yes, pasko kasi naghahabol ng end of quarter at end of the year sales

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post

feeling ko kasi, for end-of-quarter or end-of-year quota habols, hanggang balasa lang ng freebies ang so-called discounts.
    but when the new model is looming over, the discounts are quite real, because they come from above.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Best time bumili ng car kapag nagsabay ang new model at malaking discount [emoji4] (July-August/rainy day promo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    End of quarter. Naghahabol ng sales. Pero yes, pasko kasi naghahabol ng end of quarter at end of the year sales

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
    +1 on this. Sales agent try to catch up with their quarterly and annual sales quota so they offer a lot of discounts.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    July-August is actually because of the Ghost month ... people don't stop buying cars just because it's rainy season ... on the contrary, people tend to think about buying a car during rainy season because of the inconvenience of commuting when it's raining ...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    kanina din nagiisip ako if it's the best time now to buy a car. I'm looking into the Mobilio or Avanza.

We all know 13 months is just 2 months away and was wondering if they will take advantage of this and give better promos or walang masyado freebies.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    November, para marami ka mayabangan sa Dec parties

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    pag maglalabas na ng bagong model. yung outgoing model sigurado big discount.

Sent from my SM-A9100 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast