New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    What to next after you've fully paid the car loan thru inhouse financing? Same lang ba to Bank PO? Get the original documents from the bank and have the mortgage and encumbrance cancelled?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ----------------

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    What to next after you've fully paid the car loan thru inhouse financing? Same lang ba to Bank PO? Get the original documents from the bank and have the mortgage and encumbrance cancelled?
    Your bank will give you the next steps once your car loan is completed.

They will hand over the original OR and CR. Plus the cancellation of chattel mortgage. You will then need to submit this to the Register of Deeds to remove the encumbrance on your CR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post

They will hand over the original OR and CR. Plus the cancellation of chattel mortgage. You will then need to submit this to the Register of Deeds to remove the encumbrance on your CR.

So there's no need to liaise with the dealer sir? Wala na ko kelangan iprocess sa kanila? Yung plaka na lang kasi wala pa rin till now.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    So there's no need to liaise with the dealer sir? Wala na ko kelangan iprocess sa kanila? Yung plaka na lang kasi wala pa rin till now.
    Yes wala na sa dealer.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Yes wala na sa dealer.

Alright, thanks sir.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2014

Mga sir question. Got the car fully paid na and received the Original CR and Cancellation of Mortgage from BPI.
    My car will then be sold may buyer na actually.

Yung paglalakad ba sa Registry of Deeds QC and removal of encumberance sa LTO, si buyer ba gagawa nun kasabay ng change of ownership? Or si seller/owner ung maglalakad sa Registry of Deeds?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    usually yung first owner ang nagpapatanggal nung encumberance.. palipat mo sa name mo sa LTO.. bago mo ibenta..

Quote Originally Posted by tolitsaso View Post
    Mga sir question. Got the car fully paid na and received the Original CR and Cancellation of Mortgage from BPI.
    My car will then be sold may buyer na actually.

Yung paglalakad ba sa Registry of Deeds QC and removal of encumberance sa LTO, si buyer ba gagawa nun kasabay ng change of ownership? Or si seller/owner ung maglalakad sa Registry of Deeds?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    usually yung first owner ang nagpapatanggal nung encumberance.. palipat mo sa name mo sa LTO.. bago mo ibenta..
    Thanks sir. Ako sir ung owner and nasa name ko na talaga. Pwede na isabay un ni buyer pag palit nya ng ownership sa kanya?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tolitsaso View Post
    Thanks sir. Ako sir ung owner and nasa name ko na talaga. Pwede na isabay un ni buyer pag palit nya ng ownership sa kanya?
    Pinagawa mo na lang sana sa bank. Meron lang minimal service fee.