New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    guys, I'm interested in the mazda 3 maxx but would like to ask if anyone has an idea about it's fuel economy ratings and parts availability. although I have been in the forum for a long time, I haven't yet owned any car yet, so this would be my first car if ever. pardon me if my question is a bit vague. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    guys, I'm interested in the mazda 3 maxx but would like to ask if anyone has an idea about it's fuel economy ratings and parts availability. although I have been in the forum for a long time, I haven't yet owned any car yet, so this would be my first car if ever. pardon me if my question is a bit vague. thanks!
    Mazda3 are usually poor in fuel economy because of the relatively heavy body.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    thanks ghosthunter. maybe I should look for alternatives then.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    thanks ghosthunter. maybe I should look for alternatives then.
    Depends on your priorities when buying a car. If fuel economy is ranked high, you might want to look at small engined options like the Vios, City, Jazz, Mirage, Accent and others in that category of cars.

Among the choices of brand new cars, VIOS is your current best option given it is just released and it really is a good car. City and Jazz are also good choices but costs a bit more to buy.