New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hi mga sir,

newbie po ako and walang msayadong alam pagdating sa kotse. im hoping you can help me choose which car is more suitable. first car ko po kasi and budget ko po is around 300-380. balak ko rin po family car pero parang kapos sa budget e.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    At your given budget you wont be limited into few choices. There are some vioses that are sold around 395k - 400k. Stretch up a little bit and you could get this car. If you prefer a more sporty one, then a Honda SiR would fit you although i think it wont since I could conclude that you already do have a family since you stated that you need a " family car ".

Upon researching into the net, ive seen a corolla altis thats around your budget. 365 - 380k ;)

The 2 downsides on the 2 given cars obviously you couldnt get a top-of-the-line model. If you would prefer a top of the line model, I could suggest that you lower down the year model a little bit, lets say a corolla love life or a civic 2000 model or 2001 would do.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    salamat boss, still single. i was referring to my folks and siblings. not really sure what to buy since i dont have the slightest idea when it comes to cars. im also considering mitsubishi lancer or nissan sentra. hindi ko lang tlaga lam kung alin dun ung best pagdating sa mga long trips and matipid sa gas and hindi gaano kamahal ung mga parts. sir, alin din dun ung pinaka maluwag. tnx ng marami

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at the budget, get the Altis. great car, huge space, nice value, reasonable maintenance. forget about the lancer at this point.

a friend just got a 2006 altis G at 430k. so i assume at that budget, you can get a 2004 Altis G also.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    can i really get a 2004 altis g in my budget? btw, what is the difference between g and e? pagdaqting ba sa fuel consumption ok ba?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ride_explorer View Post
    can i really get a 2004 altis g in my budget? btw, what is the difference between g and e? pagdaqting ba sa fuel consumption ok ba?
    FC, there's no difference. They're both 1.6

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pasok po ba sa altis ung budget? boss. pde po ba malaman pros and cons ng altis? salamat po sa mga reply

vios,altis or civic 2nd hand