New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When i got my Original Certificate of registration, i didn't notice that they mispelled our last name, what are the procedures in requesting for a new one?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Better ask na lang the LTO Office who issued that mispelled CR pare. Then post mo kung ano ginawa for the information ng tsikot peeps.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang alam ko pare, it also requires an affidavit eh, tapos you have to submit a copy (again) of the deed of sale. Tapos they will issue another CR (syempre may amendment fee). Pero I just don't know how much.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its a bad thing you only noticed now, kasi kung on-site ka, pwedeng ayusin on the spot.

LTO lang siguro makakasagot :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    balik ka sa LTO, pahanap mo yung mga duplicate tapos ipa re-type mo over the misspelled name, syempre dapat nasa ilalim ng original yung mga duplicates. bigyan mo nalang ng konting pangmeryenda yung aasikaso sayo.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    I also have a typo error on my car's CR and it's the chassis number. I haven't gone to the LTO.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    will ask the nearest lto office. thanks peeps

8. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    hindi ba icocountersign lang nila yan sa LTO?

yung car ng parents ko, one letter in the plate number is wrong. we're trying to fix it also, will post if i figure out how it goes.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up lang because i have just experience this,
    just had my wife's car registered on my name,
    there's a typo error on my name,

what they did is to just type the correct name (letter) on top of the wrong name (letter) with typo error liquid. then countersign lang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Typo Error on OR / CR