New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hello.

Tanong ko lang kung may mga second hand car dealers na nag-ooffer ng trade-in ng old model car to get a second hand car.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Hello.

Tanong ko lang kung may mga second hand car dealers na nag-ooffer ng trade-in ng old model car to get a second hand car.

Thanks!
    many or most of them do, sir.
    but you probably will not like their baratilyo approach.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    many or most of them do, sir.
    but you probably will not like their baratilyo approach.
    what do you mean? the "you probably will not like their baratilyo approach"?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mura Lang bibilin syo Yung auto mo. Kung mabibili Ng mga 100k the will buy your car about 40-60k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    Mura Lang bibilin syo Yung auto mo. Kung mabibili Ng mga 100k the will buy your car about 40-60k
    Yep. Traded in my old car to a casa's partner buy and sell and they gave me 40k for what I could have been a 100k car if I sold it myself. Granted na maraming kelangan ayusin and they have to make a profit medyo masakit isipin na ang mura ng offer nila. Good if you're in a rush though because it takes away the hassle of screening buyers but if you have the time and patience just sell it yourself.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    babaratin sayo ung kotse mo.
    example ,

kung ang presyo ng kotse mo ay 200K ang bentahan sa buyer.or bibilhin sayo ng tao.

sa kanila kukuhanin nila yan ng mga 130K.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    ano po ba yung mga kotseng mataas ang trade in/ resale value?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ganun ba? kapag nakita ng buyer yung sira ng sasakyan, for sure bababa pa ang resale value ng kotse?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ganun ba? kapag nakita ng buyer yung sira ng sasakyan, for sure bababa pa ang resale value ng kotse?
    if you have the patience and the time, you'd probably be better off selling it yourself, po.
    if the fair market value is 100K, and the bayan seller is dangling 50K in front of you... try selling it yourself for 75K.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Decent used car dealers won't buy an old car that'll be too expensive to repair back into proper running condition. If the car is too much of a headache, they'll either walk away from it, or offer you a price really low.

Remember, the benefit of selling to used car dealers is that you get cash right away. If you think their offer is too low, then sell it yourself. Think of the lower buying price as the fee for avoiding all the hassle of finding the right buyer at the right price.

The reason why used car dealers still thrive to this day is because there are still a lot of people who don't want to deal with the hassle of disposing a used car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk