New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Makati daw talaga ang pinaka best, sabi ng taga TMPI mismo (client namin sila).
    Sir, CMIIW pero parang narinig ko na ang Makati ay owned by TMPI mismo?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Makati daw talaga ang pinaka best, sabi ng taga TMPI mismo (client namin sila).

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    If you consider registration as part of after sales service then dont go to toyota shaw. 3 months after and still not even a transmittal to show proof of reg. Something is very wrong with that dealership.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Tagal ko nakuha plate sa Toyota Bel Air. Delivered May 2014 but got plate Jan 2015.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

my current choice?
    .........!

otis sana.. kaso lang, they assumed i wanted to change my headlight assembly, dahil may kaunting galos..
    anoko? reach??? "ibalik nyo yan! umi-ilaw pa yan!"
    hindi yata sinabi ng SA ko... kuripot yang si dr. d!!
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 18th, 2015 at 02:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Toyota Bicutan Paranaque is still the best (if you're from the south).

Stay away from Toyota Alabang if you can.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    DO NOT GO TO ALABANG (there goes frustration again...)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post

yes....sabi din nila yun.... kaya may control sila sa quality and customer excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post

yes....sabi din nila yun.... kaya may control sila sa quality and customer excellence.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tevilo View Post
    DO NOT GO TO ALABANG (there goes frustration again...)
    A neighbor told me of his bad experience with Toyota Alabang (I assume this is the dealer along Alabang-Zapote Road on the way to BF Concha Cruz). He brought his Hilux for a paint & dent repair. It was supposed to be an easy 1-week job. Toyota Alabang didn't return the pickup after 2 weeks. When our neighbor inspected the pickup, he was surprised that the bumper was also repainted & repaired. He demanded the pickup to be released but the bumper still needed some work. Until the Toyota Alabang came clean and said the pickup was in an accident when it was used for a short run by the dealer crew. Epic Fail!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pikapika2501 View Post
    Help mga co-forumers, saang toyota in metro manila magandang bumili ng tsikot natin. Yung maganda ang after sales support?

From qc here. Pero oks lang pasig, edsa, qave, shaw, balintawak, Commonwealth

Tia

Ps. Buying toyota vios 1.3 AT cash, company incentive.
    sir nakabili ka na ba? Try mo rin sa Toyota North Edsa

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    A neighbor told me of his bad experience with Toyota Alabang (I assume this is the dealer along Alabang-Zapote Road on the way to BF Concha Cruz). He brought his Hilux for a paint & dent repair. It was supposed to be an easy 1-week job. Toyota Alabang didn't return the pickup after 2 weeks. When our neighbor inspected the pickup, he was surprised that the bumper was also repainted & repaired. He demanded the pickup to be released but the bumper still needed some work. Until the Toyota Alabang came clean and said the pickup was in an accident when it was used for a short run by the dealer crew. Epic Fail!!!
    That used to be their old site, they transferred to a newer site sa may Filinvest. Still reading the same negative feedback about them though. Sayang, sila sana yung pinakamalapit na toyota casa near my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    That used to be their old site, they transferred to a newer site sa may Filinvest. Still reading the same negative feedback about them though. Sayang, sila sana yung pinakamalapit na toyota casa near my home.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast