New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i've been scouting several sites for over a month already in search of a good 2nd hand car, but the thing is, once i find what seems to be a good car, at the back of my mind, i think "hindi kaya nabaha itong kotse na ito?".

hirap talaga maghanap esp wala kang kakilala. do you guys know of a reputable place or forum member na nagbebenta? parang ang hirap kasi sa mga buy and sell sites. my budget is max of 300k only. pag wala akong nakita, malamang pang down ko na yan sa bnew car

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    just my 2 cents on your topic,

recently, i bought honda accord '96. i trusted the car dealer hoping he would give me good quality car but i turned it was just scam. They are family of swindlers! sindikato sila!!

if you really want to buy 2nd hand car, bring along a trusted mechanic.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Much better if you can buy from a friend or relative who you know takes car of his or her car well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Much better if you can buy from a friend or relative who you know takes car of his or her car well.
    tried looking for one pero wala talaga eh

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yes, there will always be a good 2nd hand cars up for sale around. Problem is, they're quite rare already.

Most of the 2nd hand cars are in the buy & sell market, a market that I don't trust. :dunno: Kasi, most of their products has tampered mileages already, and it only LOOKS good just because the cars are taken well of by their boys. Alaga sa punas kumbaga.

Kaya siguro it would be better if you buy from the OWNER itself, or yet from a relative or a close friend of yours. ;)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yes, there will always be a good 2nd hand cars up for sale around. Problem is, they're quite rare already. ;)
    Because the owners don't want to give it up and if they do, their friends or relatives are there to make an offer.

I wouldn't give up a car if it's working well like my AE101 does. I love that car! I think I will only be forced to give it up if my Altis needs to be replaced already which will be in 3 to 5 years.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Because the owners don't want to give it up and if they do, their friends or relatives are there to make an offer.

I wouldn't give up a car if it's working well like my AE101 does. I love that car! I think I will only be forced to give it up if my Altis needs to be replaced already which will be in 3 to 5 years.

Same here CFY.

I love the 101, I'd be keeping mine for a couple of years more
    [SIZE=1]-, I hope[/SIZE].

*TS : Since you're choice is having your 300k budget as a down payment for a brand new car, then go on. You wouldn't regret it.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    actually, not all buy and sell are like that.

sometimes, it's better to buy from a buy-and-sell since they get everything fixed first before selling a car. people just don't like the idea of buying a car from a buy and sell because they don't want the idea of people making money out of them. just my opinion.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    dp mo na lang sa brand new car. At least you'll have peace of mind, a priceless thing to have.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    dp mo na lang sa brand new car. At least you'll have peace of mind, a priceless thing to have.

Yup there are a lot of good 2nd hand cars out there........what are you looking for I might know someone who is selling that particular tsikot....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
are there still good 2nd hand cars around?