New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi guys, bago lang na member po... could someone help me decide which one to buy : swift or jazz....

Currently drivng a city 06(got it bnew), not satisfied with the ride ... makalabog ang shocks and plastic panels are already vibrating , not happy anymore....

hoping for inputs... thanks, more power!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Honda Jazz is more practical. The swift's design is getting old already.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtnator View Post
    Hi guys, bago lang na member po... could someone help me decide which one to buy : swift or jazz....

Currently drivng a city 06(got it bnew), not satisfied with the ride ... makalabog ang shocks and plastic panels are already vibrating , not happy anymore....

hoping for inputs... thanks, more power!!!
    You might be happier to get a VIOS to replace your CITY. It rides better and smoother than the 06 City.

You could request for a Vios test drive from your nearest Toyota dealer.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yup, got your point, thanks for that..

But the swift design tho old looks classic, meaning parang lancer na box type, or parang corolla na old look na kahit luma na, di agad mawawala sa "want lists" (just my impression)... kaya parang hirap decide...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Both compact cars are great in terms of style and fuel effeciency. the same dilema I have with the TS at that time when the family is about to get a new car. In the end, we opted for the jazz reason for such decision...

Support services....it takes time for suzuki to get replacement parts and this was confirmed by friends who owned a Swift..

but really I like Swift...pinaka macho ang hitsura among the compact car category.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so the looks got to you. but what about the technology under the paint?
    every other auto reviewer is pointing to the jazz. besides, kapag nasa rear seat ako ng swift ay tumatama ang tuhod ko sa harapan... sa jazz ay hindi... but my complaint with the civic and the jazz, is that hirap akong pumasok at lumabas sa harapan dahil sa design ng dash..
    of course everything has a price...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    advise to the TS.

punta ka sa isang sulok kung saan tahimik, magmuni-muni ka muna. Pakinggan mo ang binabanggit ng puso at isipan mo hehe tapos ayun ang bilhin mo.

Kasi kahit lahat eh pumapanig sa Jazz, pero ang bukal sa kalooban mo eh yung Swift, I'd go for the Swift. Pero kung Jazz ang unang pumasok sa isipan mo, Jazz naman ang kunin mo.

Naisip ko lang, paano kung binabanggit ng puso mo ay ang Suzuki Swift, tapos ang isipan mo ay Honda Jazz nyahaha. Tingin ko ganito ang feeling ni TS.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, the jazz has bigger interiors than the swift.
    and it has a better resale value.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Advice ko lang... i-test drive mo pareho... kung saan ka mas masaya, yun ang kunin mo. ;)

(This one is not an advice) kung ako siguro, I'll get the M/T Swift plus supercharger kit. :D

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^:cool01:
    Jazz gets my vote too.

But...
    (slightly off)
    ...If Im to choose between Swift-Jazz-Yaris, I'll go for the latter...
    Service wont cost me a leg and arm..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Swift or Jazz