New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I'm about to get the new Toyota Fortuner but still hard pressed on which color to get.

My initial choice was to get the black one. But after reading all the articles * the possibility that black-colored vehicles are more prone to accidents especially during night time, i'm considering other colors as well.

Can anyone suggest which of the following colors other than black would you personally choose?

click -> http://www.toyota.com.ph/cars/new_cars/fortuner/color.asp

Super White, Lithium, Grayish Brown Metallic, or Dark Gray Mica Metallic

Things To Consider:

*The slightest Dirt/Scratches is not very visible (unlike black na super obvious even the lightest dust)
    *Looks Better
    *Fades Slower/Least prone to weather wear & tear. (not sure if the color matters tho)
    *others you'd want to add

Thanks so much for your opinions/reactions/suggestions.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    based from actual sightings....

Grayish Brown Metallic -projects decency and classy lifestyle... perfect for formal gathering... dirt and light scratches may not that be visible enough, but deep-down scratches do...

Dark Gray Mica Metallic - an outdoor-type of color projecting the masculinity and outgoing personality of the car... dirt may not that be visible enough, but mud and scratches do...

Super White - second to black... perfect for any occassion... dirt and scratches can be detected... needs more effort in cleaning, though it projects cleanliness in classy lifestyle (my choice of color, since i love cleaning my car, hahaha)

Lithium - safest and most decent color... perfect for any occassion... dirt and scratches are not that visible unless it is stared... easiest to clean too... it tends to look like a white color when exposed to too much lighting...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alexdale View Post
    I'm about to get the new Toyota Fortuner but still hard pressed on which color to get.

My initial choice was to get the black one. But after reading all the articles * the possibility that black-colored vehicles are more prone to accidents especially during night time, i'm considering other colors as well.

Can anyone suggest which of the following colors other than black would you personally choose?

click -> http://www.toyota.com.ph/cars/new_cars/fortuner/color.asp

Super White, Lithium, Grayish Brown Metallic, or Dark Gray Mica Metallic

Things To Consider:

*The slightest Dirt/Scratches is not very visible (unlike black na super obvious even the lightest dust)
    *Looks Better
    *Fades Slower/Least prone to weather wear & tear. (not sure if the color matters tho)
    *others you'd want to add

Thanks so much for your opinions/reactions/suggestions.
    sa akin, dahil sa considerations mo, i would prefer grayish brown or dark gray.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Reco the Dark Gray.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    also to consider is the interior shade para bagay. since fort interior only comes in beige so for that i'll choose white, grayish brown or lithium. my 1 cent

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yung parang brown luxurious ang dating for me.

bagay sa beige interior.

litium or yung brownish..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    thanks for all the inputs guys, definitely helped a lot.

tho i'm still hard pressed between the Dark Gray & Lithium. :D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I will get the white one.

Looks nice when clean. Less hassle to maintain. Compatible with the default black-colored accessories.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    I will get the white one.

Looks nice when clean. Less hassle to maintain. Compatible with the default black-colored accessories.
    white .... color for all seasons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SUV Color Suggestion?