New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakero Boy, gumatang ka lat ti brandnew (bili ka na lang ng brand new).... may promo ang Toyota ngayon for their Revo. 100T DP then monthly depende kung ilang years mo babayaran.

Ok ti baro ta gamitem pang-awid to Laoag............... hay siak ngata itunno ak makaawid Pasuquin.........

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Luggage space ok sa Terrano, that is why we got it. Kahit puno hindi siya nakadapa. 3 lang kami, so 5 seats is more than enough.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have a Terrano as well, gas engine, it is a capable SUV good for light trailing and the suspension is great compared to any AUVs out there, probably the ride is much better than Ford Everest....It has a good engine although it is still carb but the advantage of that one is its easy to fix.... Bring it off road and its capable as well but not on the extreme side...it has a low and high transfercase w/c is much better than cute utes out there in terms of off-road capabilities... luggage space is quite large and you can split fold the back seat individually if extra luggage space is needed.....aircon is quite strong w/c is a nissan's trademark.... the only negative remark that I can say is its fuel efficiency...only 5-6 km/l and the brakes...but it is adequate naman for its intended purpose....

hope my input helps in some way on your decision....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    You can read some more info here:

http://www.nissanbayan.com/forums/in...t=1242097&st=0

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Thank you to all who respond. now at least i have an idea on what to buy. any more inputs are very much welcome.

Jim.
    Basit lang ilocano ko. wife ko yung 100% ilocano. tnx

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Hi guys. now im inclined of choosing between the terano and hilux (wagon). can you give me some details about the two vehicles in terms of:
    Fuel economy
    Engine performance / power
    Ride (w/c is more comfortable)
    Availability of spare parts
    Thanks again.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    If the Hilux Surf is an original LHD then there is an almost equal option. Sa amin knowledgable kami sa cars, we have already a converted Terrano with ok experience. Still we bought a local LHD Terrano and stayed out from converted ones including Hilux Surf. Wala akong makita Hilux Surf LHD or 4runner at the time I was buying.

My advice to you unless you can find a Hilux Surf or look for a 4runner, only option available locally is the Terrano (local). Gen 1 pajero is also an option too.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    how about a box type parol na 5 door? malakas ang engine nun.

sarap pa i-setup when you are inclined to off road your rig?

andy

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hi Andy,

Hindi ba it came only with a 3.3 diesel ang mga patrol na ganoon? Pero I agree that its a good alternative and maganda isetup. It was one of my choices then, although my wife said: We needed something big, but not too big sabi niya kasi mahihirapan siya mag drive noon at hindi na kaysa sa garaga

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, it had a 3.3 liter turbo diesel. according to a friend of mine who had both the old patrol and the next model safari 4.2 liter n/a, mas mabilis daw ang lumang patrol.

it isn't that big naman. parang pajero lang sya. if it were me, i would go for it instead of the terrano because the terrano is really slow with the 2.7 non-turbo diesel engine. ang gas naman is super matakaw.

as far as driving a big truck, sanayan lang yan. kahit sister in law ko, she go used to driving the F150.

sa garage ninyo, you will just have to measure kung kasya sya. saan ba ang maiipit? height or width?

andy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Suggestion pls on what to buy?