New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi guys I'm newbie here and I admit that wala po ako masyadong alam sa kotse. I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand car, 120k lang po ang budget ko. yung tipong ssakyan na lang I know that there would be some minor repairs but oh well sagad na yan, yan lang po kaya ng budget ko im 2nd year college in beda nahirapan na ko mag commute kaya sa wakas na kumbinsi ku din nanay ko haha anyway... nagbasa basa na din po ako sa tsikot at my nakita na din akong similar thread as mine. but that was been posted three years ago... eh baka po kasi nag change na ang mga prices ng mga 1990's cars now in the market... been car hunting for almost 2 weeks and my na check na din po ako personally and online. These prospect car's though.

Nissan Sentra Series 2 or 3 super saloon
    Toyota Corolla gli or xe
    1997 Mazda 323 familia

earlier we went to see a series 3 sentra, is this a good buy mga katsikot?

Nissan Sentra Series 3
    b14
    15"mags white.
    power steering.
    manual lock and windows
    P110k
    we tested it earlier and the problem with the unit is the minor kalampag sabi bushing lang daw ipapagawa. and it needs repaint medyo makapal na kasi...

thanks sa magging inputs nyo. appreciated much

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Definitely the Toyota Corolla AE101. Mine's 14 years old now and it runs perfectly I'm not sure if your budget is enough though... Parang pang AE92 lang.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I also vote for AE92/Corolla 1.6 GLi small body. Perfect for first car with that budget. You can find a good one for less than 100k. Sure, luma na, pero madami parts nito and alam lahat ng mekaniko ang makina nito. just be sure you get the efi model.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ayaw mo ng honda eg , liftback, gandang pormahan nito

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    ayaw mo ng honda eg , liftback, gandang pormahan nito
    medyo hindi po ata abot sa budget ko yan.. actually kung my 140k po ako makakakuha na sana ako at least ng civic lx or esi hehe thanks though sa suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    I also vote for AE92/Corolla 1.6 GLi small body. Perfect for first car with that budget. You can find a good one for less than 100k. Sure, luma na, pero madami parts nito and alam lahat ng mekaniko ang makina nito. just be sure you get the efi model.
    thank you sir for the suggestion. but we had the same car already that we've sold 5 years ago.

ask ko lang does the lancers 90's are really gas guzzler compared to the listed units above?

student car please help