New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Good day po sa lahat, not sure if I am in the right place. pasensya na po newbie/first post here asking your valuable suggestions and comments on these two cars in terms of
    comfort,
    fuel efficiency and
    maintenance cost including insurance cost.

I am planning to buy either of the two in cash basis towards the last quarter of this year with the hope to get the 2014 year model. This would be my first car if ever and would likely be used in the province (Eastern Visayas) so Im not particularly with speed. Any idea if mayroon bang bagong model na lalabas sa crosswind (not just facelifted)?

Ask ko rin po kung saan maganda kumuha nang unit? dito ba sa province or cebu or manila?

Thank you in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Get the car in Cebu since youll be using it there for maintenance/guarantee purposes since its only a slight price difference. Wala ba sa Tacloban or nearer to you na dealers? If there is no significant difference or improvement with the 2014(?) model of the crosswind, might as well get the Montero.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Thanks nujsimon for your quick reply. I am also considering Cebu if hindi maganda deal sa mga dealerships (both isuzu and mitsu) sa Tacloban. Thanks alot sa info mabuhay po kayo

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Crosswind, too overpriced for its offering. Though reliable, I don't think it's really worth the money. So get the Montero.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Get the Montero.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Cheers renzo, will defnitely consider thoughts. really appreaciate your reply

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Salamat po sa reply. Which is costly in terms of PMS, crosswind or montero? I am leaning towards monty 60/40 over xwind kahit mahal ng konti.

Just a quick question. How I am going to approach the delearship if I'll buy it cash? Any tips please....

Thank you

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Montero ka na .. Ride and comfort siguro laki ng lamang ng Montero..

Canvass ka muna sa mga dealer, para ma compare mo ang mga offers nila..

Quote Originally Posted by YaNCHoY View Post
    Salamat po sa reply. Which is costly in terms of PMS, crosswind or montero? I am leaning towards monty 60/40 over xwind kahit mahal ng konti.

Just a quick question. How I am going to approach the delearship if I'll buy it cash? Any tips please....

Thank you