New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sir niky, may i ask, just how suck-y is the new 800's gearshift experience? i am used to the sentra's stick. my kuripot conscience is trying to veer me away from the mirage and the vios, into the 800...
    It is as if it's made from rubber bands and tofu!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It is as if it's made from rubber bands and tofu!
    ah so... it is a dog...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    slapz galit ka ba sa asawa mo? yung cherry QQ na lang ibigay mo walang crumple zone yun

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hindi sya ang gagamit ng bibilhin namin, ako. The Haima7 will be hers, safe naman kasi yung Haima7.

Nag-ikot ikot kami sa mga dealers kanina, I like the Fiesta, the Haima3 (because of the amazing deal), and probably the Vios (but not quite. Aha!)

Gwapo ng Fiesta talaga, mahal nga lang ng konti.

Kakatakot naman kasi mga second hand, lalo na sa first few months of ownership.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sir niky, may i ask, just how suck-y is the new 800's gearshift experience? i am used to the sentra's stick. my kuripot conscience is trying to veer me away from the mirage and the vios, into the 800...
    Old Alto gearshift was doggy. New one is kinda okay. Like I said, Eon's is worse. Mirage's gearshift is lighter and quicker, but the Alto gearshift feels more... mechanical... the Mirage gearshift doesn't feel like it's actually connected to anything.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Yep, a car from Point A to Point B, because I have the Haima7 for other purposes.

My only problem is, is it a waste of money, or actually a good buy for this purpose?
    I think even for a point A to point B car, you shouldn't sacrifice safety.
    The Alto 800 has no safety features, it's an outdated car wrapped in modern skin.
    If you want a modern A-segment car, you might want to look at the P498K Mirage GLX, at least it already comes with dual airbags. Plus points too for the extra interior room because the Mirage is sized between a traditional A-segment city car and a B-segment car, the Mirage is also a global car.
    Last edited by AG4; October 6th, 2013 at 09:00 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mirage. Reliable? Visit MPH fb groups slapz. See for yourself.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    are you getting a bnew alto?

mura lang ang 2nd hand na bank repo alto at may k10 na available pa.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Parang ayaw ko na nga din mag-settle for a car. Looks like we would wait for another year, para yung gustong gusto ko na talaga yung bibilhin. ehehe! Ano kaya ang mga lalabas na bago by next last quarter of 2014? ehehe!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Parang ayaw ko na nga din mag-settle for a car. Looks like we would wait for another year, para yung gustong gusto ko na talaga yung bibilhin. ehehe! Ano kaya ang mga lalabas na bago by next last quarter of 2014? ehehe!
    if you still want something compact, but is not a car...
    The EcoSport perhaps? :D

Pre-launch is at the end of this year. Launch is sometime early 2014.
    Last edited by AG4; October 7th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast