New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    i have read the post on a comparison between a nissan and a lynx, coz i to wish to upgrade my car from galant to a newer car, so would it be better to buy a toyota GL with AT..??? than a ford lynx or a nissan??? how about mazda 3/6..??...i'd be glad if any member could give me some "FYI" regarding mazda 3/6 or a toyota GL with AT..Thanks in advance.............and by the way am a newbie too on this site

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what would be the categories that you are looking for in your upgrade?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wincar View Post
    i have read the post on a comparison between a nissan and a lynx, coz i to wish to upgrade my car from galant to a newer car, so would it be better to buy a toyota GL with AT..??? than a ford lynx or a nissan??? how about mazda 3/6..??...i'd be glad if any member could give me some "FYI" regarding mazda 3/6 or a toyota GL with AT..Thanks in advance.............and by the way am a newbie too on this site
    Hello there, and welcome! Can you be more specific? How much is your budget? What do you expect in a car? A/T or M/T?

Which Toyota GL do you mean? Many Toyota vehicles use "GL" as a variant name.

The Mazda 3 looks great and handles well, but 1.6L is underpowered and 2.0L is thirsty. The Mazda 6 is a nice car, one of the only remaining sporty midsize sedans available nowadays. 2.3L engine is excellent, though don't expect too much in terms of gas mileage. The 6 is quite rare in the 2nd hand market, and resale value is high.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Budget range and preferences (power? Efficient? Space? bad roads? Etc...).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I saw the Toyota GL with AT and an AE92 comes to mind.

Dear TS, your question is vague.