New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    paki tanong kay sir kimps kung may toyota nadia/ ipsum d4d na dumating? sabu sa brochure meron sila...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Auction over!

KimpOy has texted me the ff. prices:
    Land Rover Discovery 1 - Php400k-500k
    Isuzu Vehicross - Php390k
    Toyota LC80 gasoline - Php380k
    Nissan Safari - Php265k
    Jeep Cherokee - Php225k
    Ford Explorer - Php155k

1. All Land Rovers are 4x4. I don't think they'd be called LR's if they didn't have the traction of 4wd.
    2. Nope, they are ex-JDM converted to LHD. I've checked out units here in Manila already.
    3. Most ex-JDM are V8. Yes there are diesels. But I've had more luck finding diesels among locally sold, 'casa' units. Yun nga lang asking is Php850k for a diesel/matic Disco1.
    4. Some have reliability issues. Kung DIY ka, ok lang naman siguro. Pero medyo mahal nga lang talaga ang parts. Consumables are not that expensive. But if you needed to repair something, prepare wallet first. Btw, madaming third party service centers ang LR. Dito lang sa area namin tatlo na agad. But again, it's the LR genuine parts that cause the heart attack.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Other pics from kim,

Isuzu Vehicross (what you get when you take the Trooper out of the box it came in):

Isuzu Trooper Fire Rig (fight fire in style):

For those wanting to start their own water delivery service (you'll get there in 30 minutes or less or their money back!):

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    llery/data/500/medium/DSC006961.JPG[/IMG]

For those wanting to start their own water delivery service (you'll get there in 30 minutes or less or their money back!):
    sino kaya mag-dadrive nito sa loob ng subic lang hahahaha

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kimpOy sent me pics from the inspection day last week. The auction will be tomorrow (Saturday). Makibalita na lang tayo.

Here's one of the pics:
    this is nice ah. pano ba maglabas ng ganito? bribe the subic guards at the exit station. and pano kung mahuli sa mga lugar na may EO, what document can your present? na you paid the 500k importation tax?

tsk tsk tsk ... grabe ang talaga supreme court. it's in their hands na nga papabayaan pa nila ganito trade. mag kano kaya pagpagawa ng document stating that you "paid" the importation tax without money changing hands ...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Other pics from kim,

Isuzu Vehicross (what you get when you take the Trooper out of the box it came in):
    Php390k?

you must be kidding guys! and how the heck were you able to bring a digicamera with you in the auction?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i think with what otep say with regards to the price of the vehicle is true... its an auction... and the price is the minimum bid... remember its an auction and the highest bidders win... i just don't know if the taxes, duties and the vehicle registration are included already...

for the isuzu at 390 thousand... if thats the market price and tax and duty paid then its a bargain... and i want one please have it deliver to my house and i'll pay COD... i'll shoulder the vehicle registration and the insurance...

aia nakuha ko ung dating delica ko at peugeot 205 ng dad ko..

alam ko taxes and duties paid, pero + 5000 for registration. at kapag sa aia dito ata sa may cubao mother registration nila( ung DO sa CR ng sasakyan mo)

390 lang pala vehicross! kala ko nasa 600K yan! makapagauction na nga sa susunod dyan ulit...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The price kimpOy sent me were the prices of the winning bids already. So mura pa din. Sana pala natanong ko ang starting prices. hehehe.

AFAIK, these vehicles are still not included in the SC ruling. They were imported before the newer regulations took effect.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ganda ng mga porma kaso medyo takot ako sa converted e. bolt-on Kit ba ginamit nila dito or yung welding welding lang?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
SC allows Subic free port to continue importing used cars...