New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For me you're better off buying a 2nd hand car that is fully paid for than a repossessed car unless they sell it at a huge discount.... I think the guys have already mentioned the reasons why I also wouldn't encourage people to get repossessed cars... PEACE to our friends who sell repossessed cars, this is only my opinion regarding the matter....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Tsambahan ang pagkuha ng repossessed cars. May ibang sheriff kasi (or yung mga alipores niya), na mahilig mangahoy ng mga repo. Or kahit yung previous owner, pag alam niya ng mare-repo na, tinatanggal yung stereo or pinapalitan yung mags ng mas luma. And on rare occasions, maski bank personnel, accomplice. My friend's brother who works for Unionbank, has recommended for dismissal several people there, kasi kinakahoy nga yung sasakyan while in their custody.
    hindi lang ito bro. mostly, since the previous owners already know that their cars will be repossessed, winawardi-wardi na nila ang usage.

tapos, tama yung previous poster.... as-is ang condition ng car.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ung nakuha namin alam ko repossesed eh. buti ok naman. hehe. tyambahan din talaga.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PS Bank and Metrobank meron though the last time i inquired "di raw updated" so better contact the nearest branch for the updated list. btw here's the link.

http://www.psbank.com.ph/global/syst...=1189671084627

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Repoes are hit and miss actually; i've seen some pretty good units before.

Check out the BPI lot on West Avenue (right across Chinabank). They have good units from time to time and the prices are good.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I have a friend who used to work for BPI, he told me that usually when the owners know na marerepossess na yung auto, talagang binababoy daw ang paggamit, marami daw diyan due for overhaul na pagbalik sa bank kasi may iba daw diyan lalagyan ng grinding compound yung makina para kumatok bago mabalik sa bank.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Tsambahan ang pagkuha ng repossessed cars. May ibang sheriff kasi (or yung mga alipores niya), na mahilig mangahoy ng mga repo. Or kahit yung previous owner, pag alam niya ng mare-repo na, tinatanggal yung stereo or pinapalitan yung mags ng mas luma. And on rare occasions, maski bank personnel, accomplice. My friend's brother who works for Unionbank, has recommended for dismissal several people there, kasi kinakahoy nga yung sasakyan while in their custody.
    Galactus... I also worked at Unionbank handling the disposal group of repossessed units, sorry i am not aware of this. please pm me of the details so we can correct, if this is true... we've been advertising our units/list every sunday for bidding and deadline of submission of is every wed 12noon... but i agree on the consensus that some accesories were taken out by the previous owners.

awinp.... tsambahan talaga ang pagkuha dito coz we do not have control on the previous owners kaya as is where is ang selling but you can visit our warehouse at 185 roosevelt ave., sfdm, qc (across Watch Tower) any time to inspect the units... good luck

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hi Chen,
    Do you have repossessed motorcycles for auctions also???
    Thanks & rgds

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ooooooops, sorry guys OT question ko kay Chen..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Better to contact banks there you will find the details about the ceased cars and bikes.May be every month there is auction going on for every bank,you will get it with a good reasonable amount.
    ===============
    Alesian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Repossessed Cars: Where to Find?