New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi. Guys, may ma-recommend po ba kayo toyota dealer nagbibigay pa discount for Innova? Pati SA ba if posible. My previous cars were honda city. Ngayon may family na, need na mas malaki sasakyan. Ok na saken innova J manual.
    And is it true na waiting pa mga buyer ng innova kasi mahaba daw pila. This was according dun sa nakausap ko sa toyota bicutan nun tumawag ako. I was thinking na baka iniipit lang nila units kasi magtataas ng price.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I was able to go to toyota manila bay and bicutan kanina. As per SA na nakausap ko, medyo pila nga daw for innova. Although di ko lang alam sa ibang variant. White J manual diesel kasi ang prefer ko. Both offered 10k discount on SRP. Then standard freebies.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by f14_tomcat View Post
    I was able to go to toyota manila bay and bicutan kanina. As per SA na nakausap ko, medyo pila nga daw for innova. Although di ko lang alam sa ibang variant. White J manual diesel kasi ang prefer ko. Both offered 10k discount on SRP. Then standard freebies.
    Saan po ang area ninyo? I will ask our long-time agent tomorrow kung ongoing pa rin ang canvassing ninyo.

She is from Toyota Taytay now, pero she was with Toyota Bel-Air/Makati for almost 2 decades. During that time, six (6) vehicles na ang nabili ng family namin through her. What I like about her is that she always tries to help even with after-sales concerns.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Saan po ang area ninyo? I will ask our long-time agent tomorrow kung ongoing pa rin ang canvassing ninyo.

She is from Toyota Taytay now, pero she was with Toyota Bel-Air/Makati for almost 2 decades. During that time, six (6) vehicles na ang nabili ng family namin through her. What I like about her is that she always tries to help even with after-sales concerns.
    Thanks for reply sir. I am from pasay. Yes sir, still on going canvassing. So far apat na nagbigay quotation. I'm willing to wait if worth the offer.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by f14_tomcat View Post
    Thanks for reply sir. I am from pasay. Yes sir, still on going canvassing. So far apat na nagbigay quotation. I'm willing to wait if worth the offer.
    Sir, sorry. Learned from my mom na nagretire na pala sya from Toyota and nagfull-time housewife na...