New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi tama ba yung mga pricing ng kotse sa mga newspaper ads?

Kasi balak ko benta ko kotse ko. Eh ang price range ng car ko around 200-265thou. Ang taas pa pala ng value kotse ko.

Ayoko din naman magbenta ng taga. Gusto ko fair market value din.

110,000kms natakbo

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the buyer wants to buy it at 265, that's their issue.

Asking is in that range for most late 90's Civics and Corollas, but contract price and selling price will be around the low 200k mark, mostly... less if there's a lot that has to be done to the car, like suspension, rust, etcetera.

Ask high, state negotiable, see how much they're willing to pay.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Should be at the 180-210k level. If there are many upgrades and add-ons. You can add more. But I doubt anybody will be interested * 250k price point.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    dati dun sa may ortigas buy and sell yard may nakita ako na Lxi going for 285 negotiable.

outrageous. even if someone haggled off 50k there the unit would have still been expensive at 235.

but when i returned couple days later to make the payment on another car, nabenta na daw yung Lxi.

incredible. that car would have gone for a high of 210 and a low of 180. and in my experience in the decade that i've been buying and selling 2nd hand, ain't no buy and sell dealer will allow a reduction for more than 50k off asking.

in short, marami pa rin gullible people jan who don't do their homework. you can use this to your advantage, of course (why not? it's a business transaction... caveat emptor).

so sell high. 250 sounds OK. you can lop off 50k and the buyer will think it's a steal at 200, when in reality, thats about the fair market value for that car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    dati dun sa may ortigas buy and sell yard may nakita ako na Lxi going for 285 negotiable.

outrageous. even if someone haggled off 50k there the unit would have still been expensive at 235.

but when i returned couple days later to make the payment on another car, nabenta na daw yung Lxi.

incredible. that car would have gone for a high of 210 and a low of 180. and in my experience in the decade that i've been buying and selling 2nd hand, ain't no buy and sell dealer will allow a reduction for more than 50k off asking.

in short, marami pa rin gullible people jan who don't do their homework. you can use this to your advantage, of course (why not? it's a business transaction... caveat emptor).

so sell high. 250 sounds OK. you can lop off 50k and the buyer will think it's a steal at 200, when in reality, thats about the fair market value for that car.
    +1 ako dito.

Ang difference lang would be sa iyo if you need the money immediately, you would want it to sell at a low price, but if there is no rush, post it high as possible. For sure, you will see some interest rin.

Post it dito, sa sulit.com, olx.com at ayosdito. Pati Ebay.ph na rin and see marami rin magtatanong. Just put negotiable na lang if you are willing to sell your unit lower than the high price you posted.

Price check: Civic VTI 96 MT