New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    FD or Jazz sir di ka magsisisi

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Fuel economy eh Jazz ata ang panalo sa choices. Fd for reliability coz of the newer model siguro. Porma at bilis? Go for the S.i.R, hindi ka mag sisisi. For me naman e I will get the S.i.R anytime.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Jazz, if you want fuel efficiency.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Seriously, VTi at SiR? 15 year old cars? OA ang resale value ng EK Civic. Any old car will inevitably need more repairs than a car half its age.

The FD is actually more efficient than the EK for AT models, and hindi nagkakalayo with the MT, even if the FD has more power.

Jazz is good too but IMO an FD is a better buy in the secondhand market because you get a higher-end car for the same price due to higher depreciation of compacts than subcompacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Baliw na baliw talaga ang ibang tao sa SIR. Haha

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Baliw na baliw talaga ang ibang tao sa SIR. Haha
    Agree and hindi ko lang magets grabe ang bentahan ng SIR sa market hindi budget meal. Hehe!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano ba meron sa SIR at kahit jurassic na eh mahal pa rin resale value?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ano ba meron sa SIR at kahit jurassic na eh mahal pa rin resale value?
    Fanboys. Porma ba? Ako di ako napopormahan e. Saktong sedan lang, just like others with the same age

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Law of supply and demand. Very popular lalo na sa mga tuners/enthusiasts. Still lots of performance parts mapa brandnew or surplus market. Agree na overpriced siya pero hanggat may bumibili sa ganong presyo, hindi bababa yun.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you want something reliable, it's best to get something newer. The EK was a successful model, but at this age, many parts are bound to start failing one after the other and that process may go on and on. No problem if you are keeping it just as a backup or hobby vehicle but can be quite a hassle if it is a daily driver. Besides, there are very, very few virgin SiR's left, and even fewer up for sale. Many are overraced, very high mileage, or improperly modified. When driven tamely, the SiR behaves pretty much like a manual VTi, so if you're just gonna use it to putter around town, it's not really worth the extra money for that engine, especially considering that it is quite bereft of features found in much modern cars sold for the same price.

I'd suggest you get the newest and freshest FD your budget will allow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast