New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    corolla po

reliable car, mura parts, kahit saan may piesa
    Thanks. I'll narrow down my choices to sentra and corolla.
    given that i really have a limited budget.

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    i'll go for corolla sir. all the way!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by curacha_101 View Post
    i'll go for corolla sir. all the way!!
    Noted. Salamat sa tips.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sir i suggest to save up atleast 100k and add it to your 50k dp budget, since i doubt it that you will find a vintage 90's car that will be open for financing.

Then look for a toyota corolla xe or nissan sentra series 3 (ex saloon or super saloon) at a 120k price - check ******* or ayosdito.ph,

Check the car with a good mechanic or with your father, and if everything is ok purchase it cash, the remaining 30k of your budget should be enough for initial maintenance like - tune up, change oil, fluid changes, suspension, a/c etc.

Then you should set aside atleast 5k of your monthly income for car expenses and maintenance..

but if you think it would be hard for you to save 100k in a short time then i suggest get a brand new hyundai eon..i think the all in dp is below 50k and monthy is around 8k for 5 years..but still you to consider a monthly budget for this car.

and also... Always Be patient

HTH..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yep corolla mahal pyesa ang sentra.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mark9249 View Post

HTH..
    dyan na magkakatalo pagkatapos bilhin... baka boss maburyong ka kasi lagi hindi mo sya magamit?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mark9249 View Post
    Sir i suggest to save up atleast 100k and add it to your 50k dp budget, since i doubt it that you will find a vintage 90's car that will be open for financing.

Then look for a toyota corolla xe or nissan sentra series 3 (ex saloon or super saloon) at a 120k price - check ******* or ayosdito.ph,

Check the car with a good mechanic or with your father, and if everything is ok purchase it cash, the remaining 30k of your budget should be enough for initial maintenance like - tune up, change oil, fluid changes, suspension, a/c etc.

Then you should set aside atleast 5k of your monthly income for car expenses and maintenance..

but if you think it would be hard for you to save 100k in a short time then i suggest get a brand new hyundai eon..i think the all in dp is below 50k and monthy is around 8k for 5 years..but still you to consider a monthly budget for this car.

HTH..
    Since I think I'll be needing it ASAP, i might consider borrowing extra money to may parents. sounds too desperate no? Usually ganito naman ginagawa ko. I'm planning to use the car naman with other purposes since I need to be more flexible sa home based business ko. Kelangan ko talaga yun.

I admit I cant afford a brand new car and spending 8K a month for 5yrs.
    So I'm trying a 2nd hand cheap but reliable car model.

Thank you sa advise. Noted Sir =)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    dyan na magkakatalo pagkatapos bilhin... baka boss maburyong ka kasi lagi hindi mo sya magamit?
    I will actually. Gamitin ko sya on my way to work, on expanding my homebased business and travel na rin.
    Tested na ba ang corolla sa malalayo? Let's say Batangas, Zambales?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^As much as possible buy from private sellers (huwag sa car exchanges). Yung sila mismo may-ari/gumagamit ng oto. Pag inspect mo, tanungin mo rin sila kung ano mga naging sakit/ano na mga na-repair/napalitan. Yung iba honest din naman. A well-maintained car will be fit for long drives, despite its age. Gudlaks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Sorry, OT, but how do you expand a homebased business? Business nalang, huwag na homebased siguro?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Planning to Buy Used Car, Installment Basis, Limited Budget