New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi all, need your advise. I'm planning to buy a new ride by next year and my budget is * ~500k and at the least 2001 model kasi i-loloan ko to sa office. I'm thinking of a Mitsu. Adventure, Crosswind XTO.. (di aabot sa XUV e.. ) or yung subic na Pajero Gen 2, 2.5 AT na 5door.
    I can't buy a car kasi medyo malayuan ang byahe, nasasayang lang ang suspension ng auto at pera ko kakapa-ayos..

If you have other things you think that is worth my money, pls. do suggest.

maraming salamat po...

Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome to Tsikot!

With your budget i think you could already score a 95 Gen2 Pajero (Local). Of course im biased but among your choices, i'd say this one is the best. I'd stay away from converted vehicles if i were you. Happy hunting!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anything but converted vehicles!!!

a 95 and below nissan safari would also fit in your criteria...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Welcome to Tsikot!

With your budget i think you could already score a 95 Gen2 Pajero (Local). Of course im biased but among your choices, i'd say this one is the best. I'd stay away from converted vehicles if i were you. Happy hunting!
    tama yun. bihira lang gumagamit ng conversion kits dito, usually welding lang kaya delikado pag converted. btw, bakit pinapayagan yung mga mitsu delicas na sa left side ang pintuan? delikado yun, dapat convert din yun.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    id get a pajero na kagaya kina otep/pajerokid or a safari!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think he cant get a car older than a 2001 model since its a loaner from the office.

Thus, the choices would be most likely:
    - Crosswind XTO
    - Revo GLX diesel

Another option would be a pick-up. The '01 Frontier 2.7 4x2 should be going lower than 500K by next year if you look around.

On what the choice should be, take a look at the cars one by one when you see them up for sale on the classified then you base your decision on what will give you the best deal and whet in the best condition for the price.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    thanks a lot for you inputs...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    gen1 rav4 kng gus2 mo cute!

Planning to buy a new ride..  need advise