New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thank you so much for your insights,

Im narrowing down my choice now to a Lynx MT/AT and a Sentra FE Body.

*Niky what do you mean by exaltas electronics and toys being made from taiwan? does that mean it is harder to find? or durability of these materials are so-so? And how about the Lynx A/T any feedbacks on this model as well?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Lynx MT na. Bata ka pa naman yaa so driving through traffic wont be much of a problem

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not Lynx AT. Fuel consumption is horrible and there's always the chance of getting a lemon. That old Mazda 4-speed auto sucks. Lynx MTs are about average in terms of transmission durability and there should be little wrong with a secondhand one compared to the common Japanese car (since the Lynx is basically a 2000-model Mazda Familia).

The 98-00 Exalta was made in Taiwan, unlike the previous ones which were made in Japan. While I don't believe in that old salt about "Japanese-made" being superior, the problem with the Exalta is that the electronics and trim pieces were made by outside suppliers in Taiwan who didn't follow the same quality standards as the Japanese suppliers. So... while the Exalta's engine and transmission are just as good as a Japanese-made Sentra, the stereo, alarm and plastic interior trim are not.
    Last edited by niky; April 4th, 2012 at 10:53 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Niky, question lang about the Lynx:

How's the economy of the 1.6MT ? And ok ba yung overall reliability niya ?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Sa choices mo siguarado may mga problema na yan kaya yung 150thou budget mo magiging 200thou after mo makuha yung kotse. Pag sa ganyan price range punta ka na lang sa lifecycle.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If ever i push through with my plan, you could buy my Corolla. Hehehe. Go to the rides section if you want to see pictures. Shameless plugging. :rofl01:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    If ever i push through with my plan, you could buy my Corolla. Hehehe. Go to the rides section if you want to see pictures. Shameless plugging. :rofl01:
    Its ok, i don't mind at least i can have additional options. Can you provide me with the link please?

How about lancer 97+? The so called pizza pies. Any comments regarding this car?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    *Renz.. kala ko sa akin mo na bibigay?

pogi pa sasakyan ni Renz , pero mas puge si Renz hrhrhrhr

bat di mo na lang pang down ung 150k get a brand new one.. ?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by supermak View Post
    Its ok, i don't mind at least i can have additional options. Can you provide me with the link please?

How about lancer 97+? The so called pizza pies. Any comments regarding this car?
    Nakakahiya man pero eto

http://tsikot.com/forums/me-my-tsiko...ml#post1901284

Backread ka nalang sir.

Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    *Renz.. kala ko sa akin mo na bibigay?

pogi pa sasakyan ni Renz , pero mas puge si Renz hrhrhrhr

bat di mo na lang pang down ung 150k get a brand new one.. ?
    Di nga bagay sayo 'to. Bagay sayo mga benz na he-he!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Nakakahiya man pero eto

http://tsikot.com/forums/me-my-tsiko...ml#post1901284

Backread ka nalang sir.

Di nga bagay sayo 'to. Bagay sayo mga benz na he-he!
    ampf.. hahahaha pag ganon.. mapagkakamalang driver ako tapos mag antay sa Drivers lounge pag dumarating ang amo

pero sa project car mo inggit ako

OT na tayo hahahahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
P150k what to buy? Exalta, Corolla, City,  or Lynx?