New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reasons for creating these series of threads:

1. Considering that the banks and the dealers have came up with easier terms of getting your dream car as well as the costs of getting a car are now getting lower, i would just like to create a poll to reflect:

a) Car buying preferences of the tsikoteers. Are these being bought on cash or on loan?
    b) Do tsikoteers prefer buying a brand new car or getting one on second hand?
    c) Do tsikoteers pay their financed MA's using full 6 years or less?

2. One of the reasons is also i will be getting a new one (hehehehe) by next month...
    3. Di ko alam kung pano gumawa ng poll eh...

Just give out your options:

Option A: I prefer to get a brand new one and i will be paying it in cash.
    Option B: I prefer to get a second hand one and i will be paying it in cash.
    Option C: I prefer to get a brand new one and i will be putting it on bank loan.
    Option D: I prefer to get a second hand one and i will be putting it on bank loan.
    Option E: I will be getting a brand new one, but it will be a gift.
    Option F: I will be getting a second hand one, but it will be a gift.
    Option G: I will be getting it via company car loan.

Thanks.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; May 27th, 2008 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Cannot create poll.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry mods, pa edit na lang ng title to "Options in Getting A Car".
    thanks.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Reasons for creating these series of threads:

1. Considering that the banks and the dealers have came up with easier terms of getting your dream car as well as the costs of getting a car are now getting lower, i would just like to create a poll to reflect:

a) Car buying preferences of the tsikoteers. Are these being bought on cash or on loan?
    b) Do tsikoteers prefer buying a brand new car or getting one on second hand?
    c) Do tsikoteers pay their financed MA's using full 6 years or less?

2. One of the reasons is also i will be getting a new one (hehehehe) by next month...
    3. Di ko alam kung pano gumawa ng poll eh...
    A. I always buy on CASH. I don't buy things that I can't afford and cars included PERIOD unless its a super duper emergency than I take a loan.

B. Brand new is always better, but if the budget is tight then second hand it is. If buying a brand new will make your finances tight (meaning no reserves left, living paycheck to paycheck, have to go into debt for the sake of a car) then go for 2nd hand as well...

C. If I had to finance its going to be 3 years or less. The longer it takes the higher you will end up paying and the more you are making the bank rich at your expense.

2. Good luck! I always love the car buying experience and choosing that one car that you will stick for the next handful of years.

3. I know there is a selection down there if you create a thread that you can activate to allow you to create a poll...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    maganda if you could get it thru a company car loan, much better kung car plan which is usually 70/30 share of the company yung 70% etc.

"Options in Getting A Car"