New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by antonath View Post
    Try inhouse. Ikaw ang mag loan, proof of income: remittances ( 3x ng monthly ammortization ng car ang narereceived mo monthly), atleast 3 months bank statement. Tapos kuha ka ng 1 co maker : with good credit rating..
    I think the issue will be they are not yet married. I hope someone from loans can verify this?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Do you have a bank account under your name showing a substantial balance and a healthy history of cash flows? If so, try to get a loan from that bank. By default, the bank will not offer you a loan if you have no steady source of income.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Do you have a bank account under your name showing a substantial balance and a healthy history of cash flows? If so, try to get a loan from that bank. By default, the bank will not offer you a loan if you have no steady source of income.

Yes that's what i'm thinking kse we're not married kaya parang ayaw akong pautangin haha. We have a savings account sa BPI, but it's not under my name, I just have the ATM. Anyway, i'll be going to the bank tomorrow (BPI) hopefully hindi sila kasing sungit ng Metrobank hehe.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by techconnect View Post
    Yes that's what i'm thinking kse we're not married kaya parang ayaw akong pautangin haha. We have a savings account sa BPI, but it's not under my name, I just have the ATM. Anyway, i'll be going to the bank tomorrow (BPI) hopefully hindi sila kasing sungit ng Metrobank hehe.
    That could still be an issue with BPI even if you have the ATM card with you. Your partner should have opened that account under your name. Good luck anyways.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by techconnect View Post
    When you say "we" but not under your name? How was that?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    may discount ba if ever ofw ang mag car loan?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchiko22 View Post
    may discount ba if ever ofw ang mag car loan?
    Regarding discounts kahit di ka ofw if magaling ka makipag usap/haggle makakakuha ka ng discounts.

Minsan nga ibinibigay na ng kusa to entice customers.

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *XTO Sorry kung ngayon lang ako naka reply, medyo busy na eh. About bout your question, i said "we" because of the "common law". I'm not a lawyer pero from my understanding, all of our properties including bank accounts are conjugal even if we are not yet married. Common-law marriage (live-in relationships) in the Philippines | Philippine e-Legal Forum

Anyway, i already went to the bank and they required my partner to get a special power of attorney from the embassy, unfortunately there is no more embassy in Ireland and he has to go to the nearest embassy in London to get one. Hay nakaka tawa na nakaka inis, daming hassle hehehe. In-fairness mas accommodating ang BPI, kinabukasan nag CI na agad kahit wala pang requirements.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They required your partner to get SPA because you don't have a source of income and it's actually your partner they need to sign. They don't really care whether your name is on the loan or not.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi i'm back Good news nakapag paaprove nako last moday sa BPI and take note hindi na humingi ng SPA Naghahanap nalang ako ng dealer ngayon kasi wala yung white na 3.0 sa Alabang.

Eto ang issue ko, na curious lang ako dun sa nakausap kong ahente online mag in-house na lang daw ako yung all-in maraming freebies tapos low downpayment, mas mabilis daw ma release ang sasakyan kakayanin lang daw ng 1 day. Matagal daw pag bank PO mahihirapan daw akong pumili ng kulay.

Bakit kung kelan may approval na ng bank tsaka mahihirapan? Ano ba yun wala bang kumisyon ang mga ahente pag bank PO, feeling ko lang kasi parang di ka asikaso.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast