New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Question lang for new car buyers: nakapagpapili pa rin ba kayo ng ending plate sa mga bagong kotse ninyo?

I guess this applies to those who bought vehicles in 2016 up hehe.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    what plate?? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Question lang for new car buyers: nakapagpapili pa rin ba kayo ng ending plate sa mga bagong kotse ninyo?

I guess this applies to those who bought vehicles in 2016 up hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    what plate?? hehehe
    Exactly! Now na may huge backlog, parang the chances of getting assigned a plate in your requested ending number is very difficult...

Medyo useless din bumili ng additional car with the excise tax incoming if you may just be assigned an ending number in the same series as your existing vehicle...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you can choose the ending of your conduction #

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    you can choose the ending of your conduction #
    Well, pwede na rin. At this rate, the useful life of the conduction sticker as an ending number might outlive the car's ending plate pa before the car is sold off.

Hehehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Di na po ina-allow pumili ng ending plate, unless mag special plate ka na 15K at 25K ang presyo.

"What are the types of OMVSP and how much will my plate cost?

You may choose from any of the following pricing schemes: Any triple alpha and non-triple alpha + two (2) numeric character combinations 01-99, shall cost Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (Php25,000.00) inclusive of the handling charge by the authorized LTO courier.

Example:

AAA 01 ARL 08 LRM 99

Any triple alpha and non-triple alpha + numeric character 100, shall cost Fifteen Thousand Pesos (Php15,000.00) inclusive of the handling charge by the authorized LTO courier.

Example:

GMA 100 BBB 100 PAC 100"

Pero reality check, no bearing sya for the longest time kasi wala namang plaka na maissue si LTO.
    Yung sa conduction ending number, mas realistic na mairequest mo kay agent mo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Di na po ina-allow pumili ng ending plate, unless mag special plate ka na 15K at 25K ang presyo.

"What are the types of OMVSP and how much will my plate cost?

You may choose from any of the following pricing schemes: Any triple alpha and non-triple alpha + two (2) numeric character combinations 01-99, shall cost Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (Php25,000.00) inclusive of the handling charge by the authorized LTO courier.

Example:

AAA 01 ARL 08 LRM 99

Any triple alpha and non-triple alpha + numeric character 100, shall cost Fifteen Thousand Pesos (Php15,000.00) inclusive of the handling charge by the authorized LTO courier.

Example:

GMA 100 BBB 100 PAC 100"

Pero reality check, no bearing sya for the longest time kasi wala namang plaka na maissue si LTO.
    Yung sa conduction ending number, mas realistic na mairequest mo kay agent mo.
    Thanks for the info!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Pwede. May lagay. Mga 3k. Yung iba 5k pa hinihingi. Kung may iniiwasan ka talagang araw, sulit siguro. Kaysa naman di mo magamit sa importanteng araw every week

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Yes nakapag papili ako for conduction and end number lang but wala pa plates almost 2years na yung kotse.

And nag pa reserve ako ng car this sept pwede pa din pumili conduction end number and plate end number

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Pwede parin pumili ng end number.. Yung iba napapakiusapan lang pero yung iba may lagay na.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast