New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    hello, i'm very new sa whole loaning business and even sa cars...am planning to buy a suzuki swift or a toyota yaris...

can someone give me a step by step injstruction on what to do? where to go or who to call?

i'm getting confused with all these things na im reading sorry mejo mahina po tayo, im looking to auto loan somewhere mababa ung monthly po.. thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if that is a brand new car, then let the dealer do the paperworks and applications. all you need to do is to complete the list of requirements and accomplish the necessary forms.

if you want the one to choose the bank:

(a) visit the branch and inquire.
    (b) get the list of requirements.
    (c) complete the list of requirements.
    (d) accomplish the forms.
    (e) ask the bank to coordinate to your dealership
    (f) pay the necessary doc stamps as well as the required downpayment
    (g) ask the bank to send/give you the final documents.

if you will see bro, mas madami kung yung dealer na ang magaasikaso. most dealerships naman would work with the bank of your choice kung sino ang pinakamababang rate.

and yes..... the monthly rate would be directly proportion to the percentage amount of your downpayment. so that if your downpayment is high (e.g. 50%), your monthly will be low. if your downpayment is low (e.g. 10%), your monthly will be high. the interest rates though vary based on the bank's offering.

hth.

(h) go to your dealership and submit the documents.

need help please