The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    unless i need something that the xtrail offers that the sentra does not,
    i'd get the sentra, if i were me.
    the xtrail does more gas per km.
    Anu po kayo FC ng xtrail? As compare to FC of sentra? Do you have any idea?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by theripley View Post
    Anu po kayo FC ng xtrail? As compare to FC of sentra? Do you have any idea?
    my late 90s sentra 1.4 does 9-10 km/li in the city.
    i only hear complaints of xtrail's fuel appetite from user-acquaintances. 6-7 lang daw.
    let us wait for post-ers.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 6th, 2018 at 08:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my late 90s sentra 1.4 does 9-10 km/li in the city.
    i only hear complaints of xtrail's fuel appetite from user-acquaintances.
    let us wait for post-ers.
    I asked the seller po kasi, according to xtrail seller 8-9km/li daw. Yung sentra naman 9-10km/li daw po.

Is this true? If this is true, I may get the xtrail kasi in terms of size and power parang mas ok.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I asked the seller po kasi, according to xtrail seller 8-9km/li daw. Yung sentra naman 9-10km/li daw po.

Is this true? If this is true, I may get the xtrail kasi in terms of size and power parang mas ok.
    check the inside space, po, if it satisfies your needs.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I highly doubt that the X-Trail is capable of 8-9 km/L in city driving, even if it is the base 2.0 4x2. 8-9 in city driving is typically expected of 1.5L subcompacts.

If you do lots of highway driving though, the X-Trail may be the better choice.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I highly doubt that the X-Trail is capable of 8-9 km/L in city driving, even if it is the base 2.0 4x2. 8-9 in city driving is typically expected of 1.5L subcompacts.

If you do lots of highway driving though, the X-Trail may be the better choice.

A CUV with a 2.0L or 2.5L engine can achieve 8-9 km/L in city routes if the traffic is so light, like Metro Manila in the morning of a Pacman fight or maybe in the early morning.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Baka po, ehehe.

Meron din po nag offer now ng nissan xtrail a/t 2010. Which one po ba mas maganda, sentra or xtrail?
    Between the 2, if FC is the primary concern, get the Sentra. Otherwise get the Xtrail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Should I not be bothered that it is a 2010 model pa? Ok naman po makina ng a/t xtrail?
    I contacted a seller, 2nd user na xa. Price is 300+, updated registration, mileage is 75+, no issues as per user.
    Am I getting a good deal?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Should I not be bothered that it is a 2010 model pa? Ok naman po makina ng a/t xtrail?
    I contacted a seller, 2nd user na xa. Price is 300+, updated registration, mileage is 75+, no issues as per user.
    Cannot say. Haven't seen the unit yet. But assuming that everything is working fine, ok na siguro. Just try if you can negotiate a bit more. Malay mo. CUVs are not easy to sell due to the stigma of being thirsty.

Really don't expect too much in fuel consumption though. In normal city driving, 7km/L would probably be very good already.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have a 2003 car and a 2005 car.
    so, no. i am not bothered by 2010 cars. PROVIDED, the previous owner took good care of the car.

"getting the car to your garage is the easiest part of car acquisition."
    everytime you fill 'er up, baka magsisisi ka.
    at today's prices, a 1000 peso fill-up will get you at most, 135 km in the city. if you do 10 + 10 km a day, that's 4K pesos a month, fuel expense alone. hindi pa kasama ang other car-related expenses. can you live with that?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast