New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    I am from Iloilo City and I wanted to buy a used car and I found out through the internet that there are many choices in Manila, Cebu and other places. Here in Iloilo City, limited ang available used cars to choose from and ang mamahal pa. Because of limited budget, I want to purchase a car through financing but the problem is the financing firms here in Iloilo require any used car to be brought here in Iloilo first for inspection before they will act on my application for car loan. That would be very difficult as no seller/dealer would allow his/her car to be shipped to Iloilo without assurance that the transaction is approved by the financing firm, right? Any ideas from other knowlegeable tsikoteers? By the way, I am looking for a used car worth from 100 to 120 thousand pesos. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hi bro. Just a suggestion. Why don't you bring one of the officals of the financing in Iloilo and bring him to Manila to inspect the car you found in the internet. I think the financing will agree if you pay his fare round trip, hotel, and food and maybe allowance.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Di naman mahirap maghanap ng ganong budget dito sa Iloilo. Tanung-tanong ka lang sa mga PUJ drivers o minsan naman sa gilid ng mga kalsada may nakadisplay. Mitsubishi Lancer 93-96 ang swak sa budget mo. Pag ibang car brands medyo masyadong luma ang mahahanap mo para sa budget mo. Kahit mas mura sa Manila, pareho parin pagkinumpute mo ang lahat ng gastos mo like transportation costs, board & lodging mo doon, etc. Di kapa sigurado sa bibilhin mo.

Need help... buying used car outside Iloilo