New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Hi Guys, I'm very interested in buying a used car this year since the pandemic is going on and my family needs a transportation vehicle.

I'm actively searching for a 2005 Toyota Rav 4 and a 2006 Honda CRV.

What are the price range of these vehicles right now? I don't want to get them in an overpriced price.

And also does anybody know any mechanic that could be rented out to help me in inspecting used cars? cause I don't know any mechanic or even a trusted one

Any response will be of great help thank you and God bless

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Suv cuv or car?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Before deciding on the type of vehicle, can you share with us the intended purpose of the vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I own a 1st gen innova. Good for family use a bit over 100k odo reading only well maintained of course maybe you are interested.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by coalslaw View Post
    I'm actively searching for a 2005 Toyota Rav 4 and a 2006 Honda CRV.
    both cars are more than 10 years old...

I suggest you look at cars that are advertised na "mahal" and "mura" para macompare mo kung hanggang saan ang budget mo... Mura nga, bugbog naman.

Personally, for cars that old. Tinitignan ko yung body since lahat mapapalitan ko... pero kapag may tama na yung body, di na maibabalik sa dati yun.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Before deciding on the type of vehicle, can you share with us the intended purpose of the vehicle?
    my intended purpose for it is for a family car that could sometimes be used as a weekend/getaway car. I will be only using it during the weekends lang naman.

Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I own a 1st gen innova. Good for family use a bit over 100k odo reading only well maintained of course maybe you are interested.
    Yes!!!! I'm interested sir let me send you a PM so we could talk about it a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    both cars are more than 10 years old...

I suggest you look at cars that are advertised na "mahal" and "mura" para macompare mo kung hanggang saan ang budget mo... Mura nga, bugbog naman.

Personally, for cars that old. Tinitignan ko yung body since lahat mapapalitan ko... pero kapag may tama na yung body, di na maibabalik sa dati yun.
    This is noted sir thanks for the heads up. yes sir isa yan sa mga chinicheck ko once I'm viewing used cars.

thanks for your replies po. I really appreciate it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    What’s the budget? Maybe there will be some other options.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Since your considering pala deestone’s innova, for family use, a well maintained innova is the best choice for me. Atleast an E variant para may rear wiper ka man lang. Need help in buying SUV used car

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Since your considering pala deestone’s innova, for family use, a well maintained innova is the best choice for me. Atleast an E variant para may rear wiper ka man lang. Need help in buying SUV used car

any variant that has power windows and locks is fine with me.