New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chico020 View Post
    So since Mazda fan talaga ako simula pa nung dati, lahat ng car ko po ay puro Mazda talaga. I got my first Mazda CX-5 last 2007 ago. However, I've decided to sell the said car last 2012 in order to buy a new one which was the Mazda MZ-5 RF and I got it here <moderator snip> and I've been using it until now. Black yung pinili ko and it is very much comfortable when I am driving. Sobrang ganda ng takbo and everything is all good. Thus, I think Mazda 3 09 is indeed good for me.
    Spammer. First, the CX5 was only released in 2012 so how could you have had one in 2007. Second, there's no such thing as an MZ-5. Third, it's obvious that you're just posting to get people to click the link to your site.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Spammer. First, the CX5 was only released in 2012 so how could you have had one in 2007. Second, there's no such thing as an MZ-5. Third, it's obvious that you're just posting to get people to click the link to your site.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    And he has another one in another thread about that link... so I would like to conclude that the author of that article is this guy... I might be wrong.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Hi guys, update lang. Medyo mataas na chance na jazz 2009-2011 yung pinagpipilian ko. 1st: yung magic seats, baka magamit ko sa future.2nd: fuel economy ayon sa mga nabasa ko. 3rd: pinagpipilian ko yung jazz ge models kasi may issue raw kasi yung cvt ng 1st gen(AT kasi sana kasi qc-makati work ko).

Any comments again para mapadalawang isip ako?

Another thing. May nakita akong jazz 2009 1.5l AT. All stock 380k na silver. 80k na mileage niya. Good buy ba yun?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmkl View Post
    Hi guys, update lang. Medyo mataas na chance na jazz 2009-2011 yung pinagpipilian ko. 1st: yung magic seats, baka magamit ko sa future.2nd: fuel economy ayon sa mga nabasa ko. 3rd: pinagpipilian ko yung jazz ge models kasi may issue raw kasi yung cvt ng 1st gen(AT kasi sana kasi qc-makati work ko).

Any comments again para mapadalawang isip ako?

Another thing. May nakita akong jazz 2009 1.5l AT. All stock 380k na silver. 80k na mileage niya. Good buy ba yun?

a used car that is in good condition, is usually a good buy.
    it's just the other little matter of the price.

never mind the magic seats. you probably won't need it.

used MT usually has fewer headaches than used AT. but the AT does promise less leg-aches.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    a used car that is in good condition, is usually a good buy.
    it's just the other little matter of the price.

never mind the magic seats. you probably won't need it.

used MT usually has fewer headaches than used AT. but the AT does promise less leg-aches.
    Actually parang magagamit ko yung magic seats pag may isasakay akong musical equipment pero rare lang naman. Yun rin naisip ko kung MT kaso lang pag makati-qc yung dadaanan baka mamaga na legs ko sa traffic

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Actually parang magagamit ko yung magic seats pag may isasakay akong musical equipment pero rare lang naman. Yun rin naisip ko kung MT kaso lang pag makati-qc yung dadaanan baka mamaga na legs ko sa traffic

i am curious.
    what musical equipment is that?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    i am curious.
    what musical equipment is that?
    Guitar then full sized digital piano. Plano ko rin kasi kung sakali isalpak drums. And another thing is balak ko rin magbike pwede ko magamit yung magic seats

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guitar then full sized digital piano. Plano ko rin kasi kung sakali isalpak drums. And another thing is balak ko rin magbike pwede ko magamit yung magic seats

Perhaps you can bring the stuff you want to fit in the car with you when you visit your prospect. The keyboard and guitar should fit, no problem. Not so sure about the drums. A little iffy on whether a bike can fit, though I suppose it depends on the type of bike. I fit my bike at the back of my Santa Fe with the 3rd row seats folded down. But my bike is the type that folds in half. I once loaded it in the Revo unfolded and upright. That entailed folding up the 3rd row and part of the 2nd row and positioning the bike diagonally.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Perhaps you can bring the stuff you want to fit in the car with you when you visit your prospect.
    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    that's what i did, when i was looking for a car that would be able to carry my proposed baggage.
    i told the SA, "pag kumasya, kukuha ako."
    kumasya.
    kumuha ako.

but for TS,
    guitar, keyboard, DRUMS!
    get a bigger vehicle, sir.
    an innova? one can remove the 3rd row seats, for more space.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 15th, 2018 at 01:03 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    that's what i did, when i was looking for a car that would be able to carry my proposed baggage.
    i told the SA, "pag kumasya, kukuha ako."
    kumasya.
    kumuha ako.

but for TS,
    guitar, keyboard, DRUMS!
    get a bigger vehicle, sir.
    an innova? one can remove the 3rd row seats, for more space.
    Di na yata kakasya sa budget ko innova. Yung musical instruments di naman sabay sabay isasalpak so good nako kahit di dalhin drums. Yung bike kasya pag tinaas yung magic seats and rarely ko naman dadalhin yun. Added functionality lang kasi kumbaga, in case lang. I am also eyeing on civic fd 07-08 kasi mas mura almost 100k rin pero ang layo kasi ng fuel consumption nila lalo na magpure city driving ako. And no more magic seats but the price of the fd would be so tempting

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast