New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraMidori View Post
    just trying to add something to your choices. kung marunong kang kumalikot ng kotse, I suggest to look for a bmw e46. medj mahal ang pyesa pero reliable siya. i4 1.8l a/t models are priced 300k up. hindi pa masyadong luma ang itsura niya ngayon kahit 15 yrs+ na siya. naka euro car ka pa

Kung ang commute mo naman ay sa heavy traffic, i'd suggest Hyundai accent diesel. may milagro tong kotseng to eh. kaya niya mag 15km/l kahit heavy traffic
    Di ako marunong sa pagkalikot haha. Although may good deal akong nakita na bmw pero for commute kasi. Accent diesel nagtataka ako bakit medyo mababa resale value

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I suggest to look for a bmw e46. medj mahal ang pyesa pero reliable siya. i4 1.8l a/t models are priced 300k up. hindi pa masyadong luma ang itsura niya ngayon kahit 15 yrs+ na siya. naka euro car ka pa

Decent E46s are about 400T ... most people do not know where to source BMW parts ... do you know which shops sell BMW parts at good prices? ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmkl View Post
    Di ako marunong sa pagkalikot haha. Although may good deal akong nakita na bmw pero for commute kasi. Accent diesel nagtataka ako bakit medyo mababa resale value

"because it's korean?"
    also, "because it has a hidden defect?"

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Although may good deal akong nakita na bmw pero for commute kasi. Accent diesel nagtataka ako bakit medyo mababa resale value

Possible money pit if not properly maintained ...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    2009 50k+ odo then sa pics maayos naman. Magdadala ako ng mekaniko sa paginspect. No issues "daw" and lady driven. 380k lang benta niya. May cvt issue pa kaya yung gen ng jazz na yun? Nabasa ko madalas sa 2008 below yun nangyayari

2nd gen ba to? If yes, wala naman tong CVT. Traditional 5AT siya.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Accent diesel has fuel consumption that gives hybrids a run for their money, and at just a fraction of the purchase price. Just that Hyundai suspensions are not really the sturdiest, and injection pump and turbo problems can get really expensive when it comes to it. The latest Accent specs are also horrible. Couple of years back it used to offer projector headlights, 4 wheel discs, ABS, steering wheel controls and airbags. Now it has none of them! Befriend an Accent CRDi cab driver, and he'll tell you all the nitty gritty details of worst case scenarios in Accent CRDi ownership.

On a more positive note... I drive an 11 year old Santa Fe with 83tkms on the clock. Clean bill of health from Central Diesel. You take care of the car, the car takes care of you.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018

Sa sobrang daming lumabas na accent kaya ganyan haha. tho ung base model gas variant ang madalas ko makitang mabababa ang presyo

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Decent E46s are about 400T ... most people do not know where to source BMW parts ... do you know which shops sell BMW parts at good prices? ...
    We source bnew replacement parts from elmer Moya, forgot the name of his shop but I think its euroline? its located at Aguirre ave, BF homes. For 2nd hand good deal parts, we source from Karl Reyes from laspinas..

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post

On a more positive note... I drive an 11 year old Santa Fe with 83tkms on the clock. Clean bill of health from Central Diesel. You take care of the car, the car takes care of you.

that's also my testament. our family's 8 year old accent being driven daily still drives great. some minor parts were replaced but we never experienced anything bad.
    Aside from the regular maintenance, some parts that we replaced are fuel filter, a tie rod, front and rear brakes (took 5 yrs before we replaced the original pads), clutch slave cylinder and clutch switch.

as of now, the cv joint is due for replacement and so as the pressure plate but none of this is really urgent

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    We source bnew replacement parts from elmer Moya, forgot the name of his shop but I think its euroline? its located at Aguirre ave, BF homes. For 2nd hand good deal parts, we source from Karl Reyes from laspinas.

Have heard of Elmer Moya ... Euroline ... are his parts cheaper than Enkat? ... Thank you for the tip on Bimmer Monkey (Karl) ... What model is your BMW? ...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sa sobrang daming lumabas na accent kaya ganyan haha. tho ung base model gas variant ang madalas ko makitang mabababa ang presyo

We source bnew replacement parts from elmer Moya, forgot the name of his shop but I think its euroline? its located at Aguirre ave, BF homes. For 2nd hand good deal parts, we source from Karl Reyes from laspinas..

that's also my testament. our family's 8 year old accent being driven daily still drives great. some minor parts were replaced but we never experienced anything bad.
    Aside from the regular maintenance, some parts that we replaced are fuel filter, a tie rod, front and rear brakes (took 5 yrs before we replaced the original pads), clutch slave cylinder and clutch switch.

as of now, the cv joint is due for replacement and so as the pressure plate but none of this is really urgent
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Have heard of Elmer Moya ... Euroline ... are his parts cheaper than Enkat? ... Thank you for the tip on Bimmer Monkey (Karl) ... What model is your BMW? ...
    Do these 3rd party BMW shops have parts for the F30 already?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Accent diesel has fuel consumption that gives hybrids a run for their money, and at just a fraction of the purchase price. Just that Hyundai suspensions are not really the sturdiest, and injection pump and turbo problems can get really expensive when it comes to it. The latest Accent specs are also horrible. Couple of years back it used to offer projector headlights, 4 wheel discs, ABS, steering wheel controls and airbags. Now it has none of them! Befriend an Accent CRDi cab driver, and he'll tell you all the nitty gritty details of worst case scenarios in Accent CRDi ownership.

Matipid ba talaga yung santa fe 07-08? Napaisip ako sa bahain na metro manila kaya baka higher clearance na matipid need ko

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast