New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    tanong lang po from a typical newbie sa mga tsikoteers..i bought a (used) car last month. sa june ang due ng registration nya...now, which comes first - transfer of ownership or vehicle registration? posible bang mai-process both on the same day para isang abala na lang? salamat!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there is a thread similar to this. details have been discussed there.
    but to answer your question, yes, pwede sya same day.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi tsikoteers, newbie here i cant post new thread(parang me error) kaya pasuyo na lang muna... ...have you ever tried selling used car to a company for employee use...im goin to sell my car for a good price-which is nakapangalan saken, pero mauuna muna ipangalan sa company ung car then after 2-3 days, ibibigay ko na ung auto sabay receive ng bayad(cheque ung mode of payment), SOP ba talaga to pag company/firm kukuha? me dapat bang ikatakot dito?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lanar View Post
    Hi tsikoteers, newbie here i cant post new thread(parang me error) kaya pasuyo na lang muna... ...have you ever tried selling used car to a company for employee use...im goin to sell my car for a good price-which is nakapangalan saken, pero mauuna muna ipangalan sa company ung car then after 2-3 days, ibibigay ko na ung auto sabay receive ng bayad(cheque ung mode of payment), SOP ba talaga to pag company/firm kukuha? me dapat bang ikatakot dito?
    yup. ganito normally ang process ng car loan ng companies eh, which i-tre-treat as mortgaged yung car sa company until employee completes the payment of the loan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ganun ba kasigurista mga company/firm? d pumapayag sa kaliwaan(mauna dapat ung transfer bago bayad)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganun ba kasigurista mga company/firm? d pumapayag sa kaliwaan(mauna dapat ung transfer bago bayad)
    Yes. The consummation of the Transfer Of Ownership guarantees that the car papers are clean. Even if you do a loan sa bank, they will require that the car be transferred from seller to buyer before they release the loan or payment for the seller. Kung siguro sa labas ng Pilipinas na hindi talamak ang carnapping/smuggling, they would probably have a less strict process.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep. ganyan talaga. they have to keep their interests. tsaka mostly, documented and audited processes yan eh.

Tranfer of Ownership process