New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    newbie po. balak ko po sana bumili ng 2nd hand. kailangan ko po ng tips and advice nyo. 350K po budget. alin po kaya dito sa mga unit na pinagpipilian ko ang maiaadvise nyo na kunin ko? tnx po in advance...

honda crv
    imported pajero
    mitsubishi adventure
    toyota revo

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i recommend either the adventure or the revo. parts are aplenty and as a whole, cheaper than the other two.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The CRV is a guzzler. Imported Pajero? That will have to depend on the quality of conversion, bring a very experienced mechanic in this field on this one. If the conversion is good, and it has the 2.8 liter engine, it is a good buy being more powerful (sans the CRV), spacious, comfortable and durable than all other choices. I'd stay away from the gasoline Revo which lacks power and has high fuel consumption. I'd rank the diesel Revo along with the Adventure which I'd say is acceptable especially if you're carrying 10 in one go, but best get the most recent and higher variants which look better and have more toys.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    adventure nalang dude swak sa budget mo at tipid pa sa gas! pero kung porma sa CRV ka nalang.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    thanks po sa reply. maybe i will go on revo or adventure na diesel. anong model na kaya yung pasok sa budget ko?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just make sure that you get a diesel variant. Look around in sulit.com.ph for the perfect car for you.

need advice in buying used suv/auv...