New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hi Guys

need advise we're planning to upgrade our delivery vans, to replace our L300 and

Isuzu NKR's. From what's in the market that I'm considering HINO, Isuzu and Canter.

My questions:

1. Durable engine
    2. Durable Turbo - I heard of premature turbo failure , if I can find a non-turbo Euro 4 I think its a better choice.

3. Easy to maintain and cheap parts.

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    To add to my inquiry.

how about the Hyundai h100 ? anybody tried this as replacement for the Mits L300. is it Euro 4.

thanks

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    My old man's company uses two H100s. It has an engine similar to the 4d56 of the l300s. The engine is prone to smoke belching since it is a euro 2 engine.

I would suggest the new isuzu qkr, which has the same 3.0 engine of the dmax or mux but is detuned although it is euro 4 compliant already and it's bigger than the Hyundai.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by anthon05 View Post
    To add to my inquiry.

how about the Hyundai h100 ? anybody tried this as replacement for the Mits L300. is it Euro 4.

thanks
    H100 is ok. Our company has 2 of those. Mas "car-like" i-drive due to the shift column position and good enough para sa kargahan due to the short gearing.

Quirk lang na na-experience ko is finding interior and exterior parts like original signal lights, headlight, horn button kasi sobrang hirap maghanap ng original kahit sa hyundai parts suppliers. Kaya settled for surplus parts instead.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    To add to my inquiry.

thanks
    euro2 padin.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    My old man's company uses two H100s. It has an engine similar to the 4d56 of the l300s. The engine is prone to smoke belching since it is a euro 2 engine.

I would suggest the new isuzu qkr, which has the same 3.0 engine of the dmax or mux but is detuned although it is euro 4 compliant already and it's bigger than the Hyundai.
    It will probably be replaced by a detuned version of the engine used in the Grand Starex. I think yung K2700 ng Kia naka Euro IV engine na din.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    how about the Suzuki super carry diesel?

anybody bought this van?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

anybody bought this van?
    its a 2cylinder diesel...will it last 500,000km? most likely no

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004

anybody bought this van?
    Two cylinder turbo diesel.

Does 25+ km/l on the highway. Around 10-15 km/l in the city.

Approximately twice the fuel economy of an L300 FB.

Total cargo capacity is small, however, at just 750 kilograms. (I believe that includes the driver) versus 1,150 kg for the FB.

But considering it costs so much less than the FB, and costs much less to run... that's fine.

In light use, it should last quite a while, but if you use it to do the same work as a full-sized truck and overload it, don't expect it to last as long.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Two cylinder turbo diesel.

Does 25+ km/l on the highway. Around 10-15 km/l in the city.

Approximately twice the fuel economy of an L300 FB.

Total cargo capacity is small, however, at just 750 kilograms. (I believe that includes the driver) versus 1,150 kg for the FB.

But considering it costs so much less than the FB, and costs much less to run... that's fine.

In light use, it should last quite a while, but if you use it to do the same work as a full-sized truck and overload it, don't expect it to last as long.
    if they opt for a suzuki super carry UV ano kaya payload nun?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast