New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    hi guys,

just would like to ask the ff:

1. for those who have bought this particular variant, did u bought it through bank financing (bank p.o.)? were you prioritized? did you just show the bank p.o. then how long before unit got delivered?

2. is it really true that in house financing buyers are prioritized for this particular variant? isn't that a bit unfair for consumers? how do you deal with this?

3. does this have the same engine and transmission with the current strada glx?

thanks a lot

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Hi sir parak21,

mine only 2days, day 1 signing of document with my bank, day2 unit release.
    its true when you choose in-house and if you can go early morning afternoon they can manage to release the
    unit. as long as the unit colour is available.

Quote Originally Posted by parak21 View Post
    hi guys,

just would like to ask the ff:

1. for those who have bought this particular variant, did u bought it through bank financing (bank p.o.)? were you prioritized? did you just show the bank p.o. then how long before unit got delivered?

2. is it really true that in house financing buyers are prioritized for this particular variant? isn't that a bit unfair for consumers? how do you deal with this?

3. does this have the same engine and transmission with the current strada glx?

thanks a lot

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteroGLSV View Post
    Hi sir parak21,

mine only 2days, day 1 signing of document with my bank, day2 unit release.
    its true when you choose in-house and if you can go early morning afternoon they can manage to release the
    unit. as long as the unit colour is available.
    which dealer is this sir? if you don't mind me asking? and which color?

Did you mean by signing of documents the chattel mortgage and contract? because my process was inquire thru bank, fill up forms, sign the documents (chattel mortgage, loan agreement, etc. Bank manager faxes bank p.o. to said dealer but this dealer cannot promise me a date on the release of my montero non vgt manual.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    GLS-V po savana white. Jabez motors po cavite area. if you want i will ask my SA to contact you.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteroGLSV View Post
    GLS-V po savana white. Jabez motors po cavite area. if you want i will ask my SA to contact you.
    sir, GLX ang hanap ko e ung non VGT. medjo pahirapan kasi ngayon ang unit na yan

ung sa inyo, alam ko madali lang makahanap

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Its true. Pahirapan kumuha non vgt. Contact ka ng madaming SA. Tngnan mo yung mga ok ang deal, yung hindi pagpapaantayin. Iba iba kada dealer. I can also give you the number of our SA

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Its true. Pahirapan kumuha non vgt. Contact ka ng madaming SA. Tngnan mo yung mga ok ang deal, yung hindi pagpapaantayin. Iba iba kada dealer. I can also give you the number of our SA
    saang dealer ka ba sir? ok lang PM nyo na lang sa akin? or post it here na lang. thank you!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sa Mitsu Q.Ave may ready units na sila na Savanna White nga lang.

Sa mga quartz brown ang gusto, you would have to wait atleast 2 months daw.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Sa Mitsu Q.Ave may ready units na sila na Savanna White nga lang.

Sa mga quartz brown ang gusto, you would have to wait atleast 2 months daw.
    from which sales agent to sir??

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by parak21 View Post
    saang dealer ka ba sir? ok lang PM nyo na lang sa akin? or post it here na lang. thank you!
    pm sent sir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
mitsubishi montero glx non vgt manual