New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iian02 View Post
    mga sir, kinausap ko na parents ko kanina sa dinner. payag naman sila na ibenta ko yung FD ko. kaya lang nung pinakita ko na yung gc. masyado raw mainit sa mata ng carnapper at natatakot sila para sa safety ko at nung car. badtrip talaga! can anyone suggest an alternative to gc? i might consider suv na siguro? nakakalungkot man pero sila masusunod eh, pera kasi nila gagamitin.
    Mas mainitin sa mata ang SUV.

Ang GC, di pa gaano. Kasi yung mentality ng carnappers bulok pa rin ang korean cars.

Yun na nga lang. Mazda 6 or stick with your FD and mod the hell out of it.

Volk Rays RE30 + Advan Neovas + Drop ? Panalo na yan.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    mga sir, kinausap ko na parents ko kanina sa dinner. payag naman sila na ibenta ko yung FD ko. kaya lang nung pinakita ko na yung gc. masyado raw mainit sa mata ng carnapper at natatakot sila para sa safety ko at nung car. badtrip talaga! can anyone suggest an alternative to gc? i might consider suv na siguro? nakakalungkot man pero sila masusunod eh, pera kasi nila gagamitin.
    i think any brand new car mainit sa carnapper/jacker lalo na magaganda pa ang mga prospect mo na ipalit sa FD mo.. Its a risk that you need to take, be safe na lang always ang sandata natin dyan..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    sarap ng problema ni TS hehe
    damn i envy you..
    +1 Sarap naman life ni TS

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    SUV? Siguro Subaru Forester 2.5XT kaya? AFAIK hindi yan mainit sa mata ng carnapper since hindi maraming gusto bumili ng Subaru. Practical din siya compared sa GC. Its got the turbocharged engine and lots of space! Now you can go to gimmicks both at the track or to the mountains!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    6 na. 6. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    di pa mainit sa mata ng carnapers ang GC lalo na hyundai, ang mainit sa mata ng carnappers ay mga toyota and mitsubishi lalo na kung 2nd hand since ang madalas ginagawa nila jan chop chopin nila yung auto to sell the parts since that's a lot easier and safer instead of selling the whole car. also like renzo said mas mainit sa mata ng mga carnapper ang SUV lalo na kung MS at fortuner ang kunin mo. just tell your parents kahit ano pa bilin mo basta natipuhan ng carnapper yan walang ligtas yan.

for SUV choices if you want an all out performance SUV and would run circles around your FD in a drag race and in the track the forester XT would be the best choice it would a stock GC a hard time out running it, only down side is the features and interior is plain and fc is bad. if you want lots of great features combined with great performance then the sorento or tucson is also another great choice yon nga lang good luck trying to get a tucson.

for cars naman i would recommend the lancer GTA or ford focus mas mura sa GC and you can spend the money saved on mods. sa 1.5-1.7M budget kasi the GC and WRX is the best choice when it comes to performance but since wala na WRX the GC is the best choice in that price range. yon nga lang i'd take the mazda 6 or sonata over the GTA and focus.

btw trip mo ba honda accord? lately kasi di accord is slowly growing on me.
    Last edited by foresterx; January 26th, 2011 at 10:07 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    choice ko na lang siguro, stick to my first optiion na mazda 6 and suggestion ni gf na CX-7 . what's better among the two ?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    di pa mainit sa mata ng carnapers ang GC lalo na hyundai, ang mainit sa mata ng carnappers ay mga toyota and mitsubishi lalo na kung 2nd hand since ang madalas ginagawa nila jan chop chopin nila yung auto to sell the parts since that's a lot easier and safer instead of selling the whole car. also like renzo said mas mainit sa mata ng mga carnapper ang SUV lalo na kung MS at fortuner ang kunin mo. just tell your parents kahit ano pa bilin mo basta natipuhan ng carnapper yan walang ligtas yan.

for SUV choices if you want an all out performance SUV and would run circles around your FD in a drag race and in the track the forester XT would be the best choice it would a stock GC a hard time out running it, only down side is the features and interior is plain and fc is bad. if you want lots of great features combined with great performance then the sorento or tucson is also another great choice yon nga lang good luck trying to get a tucson.

for cars naman i would recommend the lancer GTA or ford focus mas mura sa GC and you can spend the money saved on mods. sa 1.5-1.7M budget kasi the GC and WRX is the best choice when it comes to performance but since wala na WRX the GC is the best choice in that price range. yon nga lang i'd take the mazda 6 or sonata over the GTA and focus.

btw trip mo ba honda accord? lately kasi di accord is slowly growing on me.
    ayoko na ng honda sir. but thanks for the suggestion. consider ko na rin siguro GT-A.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    choice ko na lang siguro, stick to my first optiion na mazda 6 and suggestion ni gf na CX-7 . what's better among the two ?
    i'd get the mazda 6, if only the turbo awd version of the cx-7 is available. cx-7 here in the philippines is FWD kasi and i hate FWD's on an SUV.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The two share the same engine, and the CX7's was even detuned. So, the CX7 is rather slow as compared to its competitors. The Mazda 6 is fine, but I'd rather get the Sonata. If you look for SUVs, I suggest the Forester XT, top end Sorento (with dual sunroof, etc) or the 4x4 Santa Fe. I'm sure the Sorento will charm your GF just as much as the CX7 did.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
mazda 6 or hyundai genesis coupe ?