New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    let's say i can sell my 2010 civic 1.8 V. at magpapadagdag ako ng extra cash. ano po mas maganda sa dalawa ? college student po ako and i want a car na something unique sa daan. ewan ko ba bigla akong nanawa sa FD ko. any inputs on FC? maintenance cost? the mazda 6 costs about 1.680M and the genesis coupe GLS 1.654M.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I own a 2010 mazda 6, FC is around 6.5 city driving. but if your sole purpose is to be "unique", I would say the coupe is more unique.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    since you're a college student i suggest getting the genesis coupe sigurado hatak chicks yung genesis coupe and very fast since your coming from a honda. it's a totally different monster compared to an FD. so careful not to go over your capabilities. mazda6 is more for the older crowd not college students from what i see so gc is the best choice for you.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    since you're a college student i suggest getting the genesis coupe sigurado hatak chicks yung genesis coupe and very fast since your coming from a honda. it's a totally different monster compared to an FD. so careful not to go over your capabilities. mazda6 is more for the older crowd not college students from what i see so gc is the best choice for you.
    +1000!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *kuya pete, anu pong color mazda niyo ? i admit nung nakita ko yung white mazda 6 sa kabilang street namin, nagandahan talaga ko. parang ang sarap idrive.

*foresterx, salamat sa insights. yun din sabi ng daddy ko mas maganda daw gc para sakin. kaya pinaparinggan ko na siya kung pwede niya ko dagdagan ng cash. sana pumayag ... white gc is okay right ??

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Estudyante at binata? GC for the win!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    kahit anong color ang GC ok na ok, kahit yellow nga maganda parin and i'm not a fan of yellow on a car unless it's a lambo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Mazda6 is the more practical choice. The only thing the Genesis has over it is it's quicker thanks to the turbocharger, and the balance is better because it's rear-wheel drive.

The Mazda6 may look like an "executive" car, but it's reasonably quick-ish, the steering is fantastic (better than the Genesis) and the handling is great. It's a fun car to drive on the highway and up in the mountains.

And it gives you a good 5-speed automatic, a kick-ass sound system and one of the nicer interiors in the class, to boot.

There's also the Sonata... which drives almost as well as the Mazda6, but trumps it with the dual sunroof...

Sure... the GenCoupe may be pogi points... but nothing makes for a better "date" car than something that you can park in some dark spot at night and see the sky from inside of...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    :bwahaha: good suggestion nicky.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kailangan ko na talaga kausapin tatay ko. can't wait to test drive both cars. and also mga sir ano po difference ng gc 2.0 entry and gc GLS ?? laki kasi ng price difference eh parehas lang naman po na 2.0 entry level is about 1.3M++

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
mazda 6 or hyundai genesis coupe ?