Mar 2003
    Guys,

Replacement of lost original certificate of registration

... paano procedure?

Thanks

:cool:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do an affidavit of loss, tapos submit it to LTO. they can give you a new one.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    tks happy g

ganun lang pala.

kala ko may macro etching, etc. pa

:cool:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bring it to the LTO where your car was first registered kasi nandun ang orig na files (unless ipinalipat mo na).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh how bout typographical error on the Certificate of registration?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    papalitan mo sa kanila, kasalanan nila yun, abala pa kung na aprehend ka....

eh paano yung sa friend ko. Nawala yung OR at CR nya na orig, pero yung name ng owner di pa nya napalitan (he bought the car 2nd hand, sa Sept. pa ang registration). The OR and CR was photocopied before it was lost, so may xerox copy yung friend ko. Is there a way ba daw na hindi na kailangan ng tulong from the previous owner of the car since nasa states na eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku mahirap yan. kelangan yan ng affidavit of loss signed by the owner appearing in the OR/CR. ipatanong nya nalang sa lawyer kung anong pwdeng gawin. kung sa LTO sya magtanong, sigurado mapapalaki ang gastos dahil gagatasan sya sigurado, unless meron syang kakilala dun sa branch ng LTO where the car was registered.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    guys help! re lost cr:

lost CR and OR, went to manila where it was last registered, got the OR but the CR was found to be registered at Tuguegarao, Cagayan. They told me I have to go to Tuguegarao where my CR was issued. Is there a way around this without me going to Tuguegarao? and if I really have to go there, do i need to bring my car? pwede kaya non-appearance yung kotse? btw, di pa sa kin named yung registration and i still have to transfer ownership.

Baka naman you know someone that can help me with this. Need to sell the car rush eh. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    dear all,

any update for this thread.

i want to sell me 96' corolla but lost my original CR.

aside from the affadavit of loss, any further steps to take in securing a new copy of the CR. i still have my orginal OR which i used regulary come annual registration.

will organizations like AAP be any help in getting a new CR?

thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Lost CR