New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^^mileage? 0 km? daig pa brandnew ah.

try to see it personally para makilatis niyo sir. medyo pricey pa yan for a 9th gen altis.

beware of the sludge issue for the 3zzfe(1.6) engine.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Kung maliliit lang naman pala po yung dadalhin niyo, no need for an advie, pwede na po yung car, yung altis ok na. Pero sa FC siguro medyo lamang ang advie kasi diesel, pero for normal usage pa din naman siguro, hindi naman pang harabas eh. I'd go for the altis. just look for one in good condition.

Code : D58827
    Car Type : Passenger Cars
    Transmission : Automatic
    Drive Mode : Front Wheel
    Color : Beige
    Engine Displacement : 1,600 cc
    Mileage 0 km
    Fuel Type : Gasoline
    Plate No. : XSZ 188
    Price : PhP 395,000
    totoo po ba yung 0km? hindi siguro alam kung ilan kaya 0 lang ang nailagay.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    may marerecomend po ba kayo sa akin an good seller po or has a reputation po na di po nagbebenta ng depektong produkto or kung may depekto po sinasabi po

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    0KM ?

Even a brand new car will have a initial mileage in it already !

You might be mistaken, better check it.
    If it's real ... then, leave the premises ASAP.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    para saan po ba yung mga charttel mottage tinignan ko po kaso yung autoloan calculator ng PSBank ang Initial Cash Layout ba ang ilalabas mong pera?

Tinignan ko kasi tong Mitsubishi Lancer CVT costing P745,000 tapos downpayment P149,000 and Initial Cash Layout P187,553 and monthly is P19,966 maaprove kaya ako kung ang kita ko is P30k-35k per month

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    0KM ?

Even a brand new car will have a initial mileage in it already !

You might be mistaken, better check it.
    If it's real ... then, leave the premises ASAP.
    Sir renzo I would just like to correct you a little bit and give some info I know. hehe.

Brand new volkswagen cars (I forgot the name of the country I think in Germany) have 0KM on their odo when you are going to buy it from them, they have this building like a car park for brand new vehicles and move the cars by lifting them (like the car park in japan something like that). So when you buy one from them they have'nt driven it yet. I just watched this from discovery channel. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Sir renzo I would just like to correct you a little bit and give some info I know. hehe.

Brand new volkswagen cars (I forgot the name of the country I think in Germany) have 0KM on their odo when you are going to buy it from them, they have this building like a car park for brand new vehicles and move the cars by lifting them (like the car park in japan something like that). So when you buy one from them they have'nt driven it yet. I just watched this from discovery channel. hehehe
    i think renzo is correct.

but for the case here in the philippines, where WE are.most brand new vehicles are driven on the road from the factory to the dealer or from the dealer to the new owner.

mayroon pang cases na 60-100+ km ang odo reading. so its normal.

and renzo was pointing the 2nd hand altis with 0km mileage. pretty suspicious for a used vehicle.
    Last edited by aejhayl17; May 16th, 2010 at 04:10 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    and renzo was pointing the 2nd hand altis with 0km mileage. pretty suspicious for a used vehicle.
    nasobrahan ang pag-atras ng odometer

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by derf8666 View Post
    A car doesnt have to be casa-maintained. Hindi totoo na mas magaling mga mechanic nila. Most of them are trainees only. Not only that, a lot of times the repair of your unit will be subcontracted to one of those "talyer". Maganda lang ang outer appearance nila. And good luck too with parts. I caught them twice already (once with honda kalookan and once with toyota q.a) repairing parts that were supposed to be replaced.

And I dont see anything wrong with panels that have been repaired with masilya. But its a good test too with the magnet at least youll know there had been an accident so you can ask the extent of the accident. If it doesnt include the suspension or any mechanical parts, then its ok. And also that gives you a leverage to ask for additional discount.
    thats why I said "theoretically".

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    nasobrahan ang pag-atras ng odometer
    Kung napalitan ang panel ng bagong panel zero reading nuon (or close to zero) kung digital odometer. No need to tamper it.

Kung 2nd hand na panel, what the last reading will be the reading of that panel or if tampered what they want you to see na figures.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Looking for a vehicle budget 250-300k