New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ayaw mo both 2016 Fort and Montero? If i were you I'd go for the 3.0 MU-X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    About the Touran, VW came out with a newer version this year. Baka yung available model dito is the last generation.

If future proofing is what you want, you can't go wrong with the incoming Fortuner.

Besides, it's not looked upon highly as much as when it first came out, image wise. The FJ Cruiser took that spot already

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    If you want future proof, cross out the volks. Yung marami sa kalsada piliin mo kung yan ang first requirement

4. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Salamat sa mga insight. New short list:

1. Ford Everest Trend 2.2L 4x2 AT
    2. Isuzu mu-X 3.0 VGS LS-A 4x2 AT
    3. Ford Everest Trend 2.2L 4x2 AT

I guess at this point ang usapan boils down to fuel economy, safety, leg space ng 3rd row, cargo space and ano mas enjoy i-drive.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    If you want future proof, cross out the volks. Yung marami sa kalsada piliin mo kung yan ang first requirement
    +1000
    the less you see them on the road the less likely you will find parts in banawe nor find mechanics who know and have the tools to fix it. acceptable ba sa iyo yung prices ng spare parts sa casa, at ano ang lead time pag nag-order ka? baka masira tapos 2 months bago dumating ang part e di commute ka ng 2 buwan.

why not the fortuner or new montero? yung lumang montero lang naman (2012 and below?) ang may issues e. and bakit naman hindi pwede ang fortuner sa gov't official basta ba pera mo pinambili mo paki ba nila.
    mux, well read the reviews. mixed reviews sa exterior and most do not like the interior.

when i look for a vehicle what i do is i visit the dealership at least twice and sit inside the vehicle a long time, trying all the seats - driver, passenger, 2nd row, 3rd row. tingin din sa cargo space. tapos babalik ulit ako and do it again, baka may hindi ako nakita the first time. it is something you will have for a long time so para ka din bumili ng bahay, dapat all the rooms are to your liking. pati maid's room, and not because maganda si inday (pangit lahat ang kinukuha na maid ni misis )

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Same thoughts Atty, at the end of the day you can't please everybody and who says that we should?

And it's a Fortuner (no pun intended BTW). As long as my conscience is clear then screw other peoples malice, maglaway kayo pinaghirapan ko ito!
    a move from a 5 seat sedan to a 7 seat vehicle is good enough for your requirements? (kasi sabi mo nag sisiksikan)

then my vote, toyota innova...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    a move from a 5 seat sedan to a 7 seat vehicle is good enough for your requirements? (kasi sabi mo nag sisiksikan)

then my vote, toyota innova...
    Oo nga. 2 seats lang ang dumagdag. Baka starex o hiace ang kailangan mo?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Oo nga. 2 seats lang ang dumagdag. Baka starex o hiace ang kailangan mo?
    Di naman parati magagamit yung 2 extra seats. Madalas 2 lang kami mag-asawa, and at least kung magka baby ready na for yaya, baby, stroller etc. And kung sasama mga in-laws, kaysa pa naman sila since 7 lang kami max.

Also, wala pa ako sa mentality na ok lang walang konting papogi ang sasakyan :P. Gotta be real, want a little flair with my utility. Maybe way into the future ko iisipin yang Starex pag medyo lampas na ako sa complex ko lol

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I like the exterior looks of the MUX. It is not flashy or uber modern but it seems that that look will never go old.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MUX will age well. I bet isuzu will still be selling it on 2026 with new variants such as the Isuzu MUX Platinum Ultra Limited Edition Sport Plus but still with a 90s spec 3.0 diesel.

Anyway, its a good choice as its not flashy but very reliable.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast