Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "if i can't get it fixed easy in banawe, i'm not interested."
    heh heh.

one thing i imagine with these cars,
    "hindi nakawin".
    Other companies should just stop even trying. Everyone should just buy Toyota. 😂😂😂

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Other companies should just stop even trying. Everyone should just buy Toyota. Looking for the best crossover from 800k- 1.3MLooking for the best crossover from 800k- 1.3MLooking for the best crossover from 800k- 1.3M
    RAV4 na.

Period. The end. Looking for the best crossover from 800k- 1.3M

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    RAV4 na.

Period. The end. Looking for the best crossover from 800k- 1.3M

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Incidentally, long time ago, I was having my '95 Lancer's AT replaced in Banawe. Beside me was a CVT City that was in for clutch pack replacement. Beside that was a gen 2 Rav4 that looked like it hadn't moved for several days. Reason? Waiting for parts ;)

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Incidentally, long time ago, I was having my '95 Lancer's AT replaced in Banawe. Beside me was a CVT City that was in for clutch pack replacement. Beside that was a gen 2 Rav4 that looked like it hadn't moved for several days. Reason? Waiting for parts ;)

my friends rav4 has some transmission overheating issue. they dont want to replace anything lol. i have a feeling theyll need to to get the parts from japan.

luckily my other friends rav4 is doing fine but it drinks too much fuel..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    my friends rav4 has some transmission overheating issue. they dont want to replace anything lol. i have a feeling theyll need to to get the parts from japan.

Possible kaya na barado ang ATF passage papuntang radiator?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoy26 View Post
    Help me choose the best crossover that I will get hopefully by mid of 2022.
    For consideration are the following:

a. Can be brand new, max is budget is 1.3M or second-hand (less than 5 years old) 800k max .
    b. Fits a family of 3 and a small dog.
    c. Will be the main vehicle. Can be used out of town twice a month.
    d. Has good ground clearance
    e. Has above-average trunk space when 2nd row seats are folded
    f. Has more than adequate power for Baguio trips with 4-5 adults and cargo.
    g. Moon-roof is a plus

I have watched and read reviews and I'm leaning towards the Ford Territory because of the features and pretty much future proof. I have also thought of the Geely Coolray but I'm concerned of the possibility that it might close shop 5-10 years from now. I know Ford is based on a Chinese car as well but at least Ford has a more solid market in the PH. I am struggling to look for choices for second-hand crossover choices as well hope you guys can help out.

honda HR-V. satisfies all requirements, especially "e". it's the ULT (magic) seats like on the jazz.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I would choose a 3-year old CRV over a brand new Territory for the same price.

At the end of 5 years, you have a 5 year old Territory and an 8 year old CRV. Just compare a 5 year old Ecosport vs an 8 year old CRV today and you’ll easily see which vehicle aged better.

Gas consumption is about par with a Territory since its 1.5 turbo isn’t exactly efficient either. Our 2.0 CRV gets about 6-7 km/L in heavy traffic, 8-9 km/L in moderate traffic, and around 13-15 km/L on the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

is your friends' RAV was AWD or FWD?

AWD's downside is gas hog. I'd remember way back then when my cousin had a gen 1 CRV. He complains with the big appetite on gas. That's why he removed the rear driveshaft and differential to convert it on front wheel drive.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post

Maybe the owner has not been maintained his RAV properly..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Possible kaya na barado ang ATF passage papuntang radiator?
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    is your friends' RAV was AWD or FWD?

AWD's downside is gas hog. I'd remember way back then when my cousin had a gen 1 CRV. He complains with the big appetite on gas. That's why he removed the rear driveshaft and differential to convert it on front wheel drive.
    awd yun meron transmission overheating issue.

fwd yun wala problem.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast